Hallowe'en Update

Author Topic: Hallowe'en Update  (Read 1401 times)

and #3 from my personal experience

Ah, I was thinking just the other day it was odd that we don't have any 1,700 year old forum members.

Edited because I'm really good at math.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 09:50:11 AM by Spenny »

Actually, for #1 and #2, my memory from I have no idea how long ago, and #3 from my personal experience and memory.
I'm too lazy to go look it up somewhere.

So you basically just pulled it out of your ass....

Well we had a christmas themed badspot block party sooooo

That went so great that year. It was the end of 2010 or 11 right?

Stop talking about Badspot's Block party. :panda:

I personally think that the update for Halloween went over wonderfully. It made me feel like an event was happening, an event I wanted to be a part of. It got me playing with more interest that's for sure.

I would LOVE to see more of the same maybe in the form of a new Mini game Type, random Easter eggs (Like the Face for Halloween) or something else entirely.

The only problem I with this is when it comes time to remove the holiday specials. They would have to be left in otherwise builds made around them would fall apart.
With enough time, these specials would be numerous and overwhelming, unless removed of course...

Santa Prepper O_O

What's really funny about Christmas being a subject for religious debate:
1. It isn't a Christian holiday - Despite popular belief, Christmas wasn't created by Christians, it was adopted as a way to convert Pagans so they wouldn't have to give up their traditions.
You're thinking of Easter