Poll

Derp-a-Herp?

Derp
54 (65.9%)
Herp
28 (34.1%)

Total Members Voted: 82

Author Topic: Ion Launcher! UPDATE CONCERNING MODEL  (Read 38571 times)

Muddy Water whether you now it or not, Your supporting the Add-On. If you didnt like it SO much then you would have just ignored it, but I see you are still trying to hate and rid of this Add-on. Are you that much of an ass that what ever the Creator does to make them weapon best so that we would like it and so it wont cause problem in-game, you encourage him to just quit? I like this weapon because I've always wanted the mini-nuke and also, when i just wanna fool around and destroy my build or bots, i know that i can do it with this Add-on.

Also:

Bump 

Bump
        Bump
                               Bump

Bump

Bump

Never had a problem with the mini nuke or the ion cannon. This seems cool, nice job  :cookie:

Downloading

Because of the fact that this hasnt been failed and it works I like it. I would gladly model for you by the way do you want animations.

Because of the fact that this hasnt been failed and it works I like it. I would gladly model for you by the way do you want animations.
I would like a model, but no custom animations.

Muddy Waters
 whether you now it or not, Your supporting the Add-On. I stated that a modeler might not make a model for this.  That is not supporting NOR is it criticizing this add-on.  You are stupid.
 If you didnt like it SO much If you are referring to my post on Pg. 4, that was about the Ion Cannon and the Mini-nuke, not the Ion Launcher itself.
 then you would have just ignored it, but I see you are still trying to hate and rid of this Add-on.  Firstly, grammar fail.  Secondly, I honestly don't hate this weapon.  I am neutral about right now.
 Are you that much of an ass that what ever the Creator does to make them weapon best so that we would like it and so it wont cause problem in-game, you encourage him to just quit? More grammar fail.  And I never encouraged anyone to quit, lol.
 I like this weapon because I've always wanted the mini-nuke and also, when i just wanna fool around and destroy my build or bots, i know that i can do it with this Add-on.  Two words: Shining Lazor

Also:

Bump 

Bump
        Bump
                               Bump

Bump

Bump

Bold is my reactions.

I would like a model, but no custom animations.
Can you repost a picture of the model idea.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 12:23:16 PM by dell2 »

so much opness SO MUCH!

so much opness SO MUCH!
what the forget-

why would you-

what instigated you to-

nevermind...

Untrue, the mininuke and Ion Cannon got failed for legitimate issues, not just being laggy and/or overpowered. Eg. The mininuke overwrote the datablocks for the rocket launcher.

I can not trust this add-on.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 07:27:30 PM by zoren580 »

How the hell is this still not failbinned?

Probably cause its not over writing the rocket launcher projectile anymore

Also, since its known for the W.M.D. or Weapons of Mass Destruction
What part of 'it wasn't failed because it was overpowered' do you not understand?

why would it be?

Not glitching
No backdoors
Doesn't overwrite default projectiles, or any, to my knowledge

Weapons aren't Fail-Binned for being overpowered.
Generally.