Author Topic: Untamed's Colorset  (Read 4510 times)

Untamed's Colorset!
Summary:
I wanted to try and make a colorset I was proud of my results and I would like you to have it.

This colorset has a palette of many different shades which include...
9 Standards/Transparent
8 Bolds/Transparent
10 Pinks/Yellows
9 Grays
9 Browns.

This ColorSet comes with Invisible Paint which can be found on Transparent Standards-9.

V2 coming out in 3 days :)

http://www.mediafire.com/?6k805kmmcn5iqux
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 10:04:52 AM by Ghost15601 »

Not another colorset, please

Not another colorset, please
Hey Sorry, this is all I can make :/. Oh BTW your Leons Friend right? He was banned from the computer by his Mom if you havent heard.

Hey Sorry, this is all I can make :/. Oh BTW your Leons Friend right? He was banned from the computer by his Mom if you havent heard.

He was banned because of me. You should know that, his mom thinks that I am some 30 year old child enthusiast.

He was banned because of me. You should know that, his mom thinks that I am some 30 year old child enthusiast.
Are you? :3

Are you? :3
YES HE IS CAN'T U LOOK KIRZE!?

Aplem if it is anybodys fault it is his ex-girlfriend she snitched him and lied about you.

Aren't you taht guy with like 5 dramas?

Aplem if it is anybodys fault it is his ex-girlfriend she snitched him and lied about you.

Well then, you better tell her to stay indoors and look out for a red dot that is shining on her.

It took me 2 hours to make this perfect.

It took at least six minutes to make my colorset, and yours doesn't even look like it had any effort put into it :l

It took at least six minutes to make my colorset, and yours doesn't even look like it had any effort put into it :l

imo it's his first

It was my first one and I am a perfectionist, you call 2 hours in the middle of the night not putting efort into it!

It was my first, too.

IKE yours probably sucks if you put 6 minutes of efort into it so STFU