Author Topic: Build Renovation Competition  (Read 29399 times)

wasn't expecting this from you Custard.

as for the house, the only similarity is that it's grey and also got windows.

Are you blind? Its a reno contest. Since you seem to be incapable of any compliment of any kind that's positive, maybe its best you keep your words to yourself occasionally. You just make yourself look like an ass.

stop getting your asses worked up, I can barely see similarities either.
i didn't see anything negative from his post

Edit: sorry for the harshness, but seriously, it's not that big of deal.

wasn't expecting this from you Custard.

as for the house, the only similarity is that it's grey and also got windows.

okay.

this is exactly what happened to Hoogle.

one thing the two of you have to understand is that your friends won't always be your friends if your attitude suddenly changes and forms you into a jerk.

there's no unconditional love here, that comes from your parents.

stop getting your asses worked up, I can barely see similarities either.
i didn't see anything negative from his post

Edit: sorry for the harshness, but seriously, it's not that big of deal.
It's happened twice in this same topic; it doesn't matter if you've been affected, it's rude.

Sleven is obviously one of those people you cant compliment because it all goes to their head.
Hes criticized everyones builds.

It's happened twice in this same topic; it doesn't matter if you've been affected, it's rude.

true.

As I said before, I apologies for the harsh comments about Lordy's and Red's houses.

So I don't get why you have to see all my posts as negative. I only said that I could not see the similarity in Jacky's build.
There was nothing harsh in that comment and I was definitely not picking on his build. so.. what the heck?

incapable of any compliment of any kind that's positive

I called Lordy's build gorgeous, Red's build awesome and I wrote that I loved Jacky's build.

Why do people go nuts when I point out the negative things in their builds.

I want to help out! Make the builds better, understand that!

As for the similarity in Jacky's build. I'm sorry for my blindness, I can see them now.

You're fine Sleven, I didn't take yours as an offense. Because quite honest I hate mine :x

You're fine Sleven, I didn't take yours as an offense. Because quite honest I hate mine :x
Decent builders are never perfectly happy with their builds. We (see what I did there? :P) always want to change stuff on the build, as the builds never quite turn out how we imagine them. But that doesn't mean other people don't appreciate them :P

this is exactly what happened to Hoogle.

one thing the two of you have to understand is that your friends won't always be your friends if your attitude suddenly changes and forms you into a jerk.

Lol? I haven't lost anyone I call my friend.. you seem really upset with me when we barely know each other which is pretty funny. Sleven is just giving honest criticism, he's doing nothing wrong.

Custard and Caution.

Chill out, stop bitching about something that doesn't need to be a problem. I agree with hoogle it's honest criticism.
There's nothing wrong with that, I bet at first glance it would be hard to see similarities, too.

loving god.

Custard and Caution.

Chill out, stop bitching about something that doesn't need to be a problem. I agree with hoogle it's honest criticism.
There's nothing wrong with that, I bet at first glance it would be hard to see similarities, too.

loving god.

You posted four times after I did one time and I haven't posted since, Im not involved anymore. :I
« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 07:17:23 PM by Caution »

wanted to make it clear since custard said

don't tell me to chill out.

this is loving stupid, and I hate stupidity.

sleven cleared himself up, that's why I stopped posting.

and as far as hoogle; forget you

forget me? Your complete over-reaction to me is hilarious by the way. It's like you thought I was some angel turned devil. I don't know you so I can't grasp why you are so upset with me.

Honest criticism is not stupid. Most people who aren't stupid and easily offended for no readily obvious reason accept and want honest criticism so that they can better themselves. I'm sorry you can't take criticism.

forget me? Your complete over-reaction to me is hilarious by the way. It's like you thought I was some angel turned devil. I don't know you so I can't grasp why you are so upset with me.

Honest criticism is not stupid. Most people who aren't stupid and easily offended for no readily obvious reason accept and want honest criticism so that they can better themselves. I'm sorry you can't take criticism.
no.
I thought you were decent

but then I learned you were a handicap who was incapable of rational thinking

Honest criticism isn't necessary in the situation at hand; especially since this isn't Sleven's competition. Criticism is OPINION based

when you have some dumbass who thinks his opinion is superior, things go wrong, especially when his builds aren't even that great.

I'm not saying Sleven doesn't deserve credit for his building skills, I'm saying that Sleven should stop letting it go to his head. Just because some people think he's great at building doesn't mean he can rate so poorly on other people.

Like I've said already though, Sleven cleared himself up. the only problem I have is with you.