Author Topic: Arkenov and Dimitry - Blockbot's not on lets show our extreme lack of maturity!  (Read 2705 times)

Rainbow, why would you do this, it's not like someone spamming the IRC chat is a new thing.

And dimitry, this isn't like you.

Just loving leave, and not come back ever?
You could get banned for that.

And Darerd you learned nothing.
I did learn something, I learned that you're a handicap. Goodbye.

Yep thats what i want too.  I've been planning a move and the lack of any fun has told me to finish the move.  Bye.
Holy heck, you really are dumb arent you?
Not only are you an extremely annoying 10 year old, but you arent thinking ahead of this while situation.
I know you'll be that kind of kid who's gonna leave and come back, and be like "Crap, I forgot I was banned for being an starfish, now I have to buy a new key"

You could get banned for that.
That is not bannable, posting that if you're leaving (that kuragane stated) is bannable, and the rules say that "don't say that you're leaving, just leave", please review the rules located here if you haven't already.

That is not bannable, posting that if you're leaving (that kuragane stated) is bannable, and the rules say that "don't say that you're leaving, just leave", please review the rules located here if you haven't already.
NOEDIT: I was referring that post to the person above me, I didn't want to quote it because of all of the text he has put in.

Lol rainbow what a spoil sport.  You were like the only one not laughing.  Plus anyways who says that noone can have fun?  Trololol.  Goodbye rainbow.  ARKENOOB AAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHA!FATALE WANTS ME TO SHUT UP BUT I DONT FEEL LIKE IT!!!!  PILOT SAYS IM GAY BUT DIMITRY THINKS IM FUNNY!

User was banned for this post
Oh god lol.