Author Topic: 2011/11/10 - Forum IP bans lifted  (Read 42074 times)

Are game authentication IP bans still active?

Someone needs to clean out their inbox!
except no-one does that

This doesn't solve the problem with my -=>RR<=-MasterCE account. It was made before we changed to a different forum source. SMF doesn't support =>< characters in names, so it won't allow me to log into the account since it detects invalid characters. :( And even so, it'd need an ID. My MegaScience account also applies... I'd need new IDs to use any of those, and if I did actually try, they'd count as alts and get me banned... Sad...

Does that mean Yndaaa can come back? :o

This doesn't solve the problem with my -=>RR<=-MasterCE account. It was made before we changed to a different forum source. SMF doesn't support =>< characters in names, so it won't allow me to log into the account since it detects invalid characters. :( And even so, it'd need an ID. My MegaScience account also applies... I'd need new IDs to use any of those, and if I did actually try, they'd count as alts and get me banned... Sad...
Alts are allowed now silly.

and if I did actually try, they'd count as alts and get me banned... Sad...
The only time people got banned for alts was when they were already banned and keys were not required to use the forum.

Well in any case, I'd need IDs for the accounts. And if I were to be banned, I suspect he'd just ban across all active accounts, anyway. I REALLY want to log into -=>RR<=-MasterCE, though. I've always wanted to fix "Wish Granted, but..." to "Granted, but..." to prevent more misuse of the incorrect title. Not to mention people always go bumping it with stupid wishes and grants.

Does that mean Yndaaa can come back? :o
12:22 PM - yndaaa: "Latest Member: Yndaaa~"
12:22 PM - yndaaa: im gonna get hurt for this
12:22 PM - yndaaa: bad
12:23 PM - .::Fox News::.: i just saw that
12:23 PM - .::Fox News::.: good luck soldier
12:23 PM - .::Fox News::.: i bet someone's just going to see that right away
12:23 PM - yndaaa stands at attention and salutes
12:23 PM - .::Fox News::.: "!!!"
12:23 PM - .::Fox News::.: and run to drama
12:23 PM - yndaaa: "OH MY GAWHD YNDAAA'S BACK AND HE SAID HE QUIT"
12:24 PM - .::Fox News::.: it's on man
good timing

So, if you feel you deserve another chance at the forums, you are free to purchase as many chances as you would like.
you're my favorite developer

wow cool you don't delete your pm's

that's great

ha. nice idea. also, awesome new board...