Somewhat cartoony
Cartoony
Super cartoony
Slightly chibi style
Chibi style
Ultra chibi style
Super cutely deformed overload
Doesn't matter

Author Topic: Anime and Manga Megathread  (Read 1240632 times)

I liked Higurashi When They Cry, Devil May Cry, Deathnote, dotHack, Bleach, and Naruto Shippuden.

Good anime movies I have seen are Princess Mononoke, Howls Moving Castle, Castle in The Sky, Spirited Away,
The girl who Leapt Thru Time(very good), nausicaa valley of the wind, Blood The last vampire, and Ninja Scroll

Other good animes are
Yu-Yu Hakasho, Kenichi the Mightiest Disciple, Full Metal Alchemist/Brotherhood. I was into Shaman King a while back. My lil bro likes Fairytale. Meh.
I've got The Girl Who Leapt Through Time downloaded and I'm wanting to watch it but I'm always busy with other things :c
Wasn't Railgun a prequel to Index?

So anyway, I've been wanting to get my hands on Asukas eye-patch.
http://www.jbox.com/product/PRE1753
I need to come up with some less than bullstuff reason to wear it though, been thinking something along the lines of keeping my eye in the dark for auto quicker vision adjustment in dark places.
But stuff, if i'd jump from the second floor balcony in school just because someone asked me to I almost doubt anyone would give a stuff If I started wearing an eye-patch for no apparent reason. What do you guys think?
[img width=500]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-mFLnA7-Fuzg/UOh_1YL9rkI/AAAAAAAAAJE/WRx_BO_yLnk/s1600/ry.png[/img
Have you considered stabbing your eye out?
I hear eyepatches work well in that sort of situation.

If itsss downloaded loving WAAATTTCCCHHHH it I Promise you wont regret it. It's actually one of the best movies I have ever seen. I still dont get it all the way

Maybe I'll watch it tonight, after all it's been sitting in the back of my mind for like a month.

Damnit bro now your gonna make me watch it. I love that forgetin movie. If you could send me the vid or post it to my website I'd be happy as hell. Add me on steam or sumthin bro

I need to post it to BM O.o

Have you considered stabbing your eye out?
I hear eyepatches work well in that sort of situation.
Of course I have, I just think that maybe i might want to keep my eye for later, otherwise after stabbing it I need to come up with some back story for it and I'm pretty sure they'd want a look at my license so they can change it according to my condition. My eye is all seeing, not stabbed.

Finished Black Lagoon last night. It was great.

Good anime movies I have seen are Princess Mononoke, Howls Moving Castle, Castle in The Sky, Spirited Away,

I watched all of these when I was a kid. Aaaahh good times. Sitting down with my family and watching movies n stuff.

I watched all of these when I was a kid. Aaaahh good times. Sitting down with my family and watching movies n stuff.
Who didn't watch this as a kid. It's because of them I wanted to even start watching Anime.

Nausicaa and the Valley of the Wind + My Neighbour Totoro aswell.
I'm pretty sure I was about 8 when I saw Howls Moving Castle, from memory that was one of the first (excluding pokemans n stuff) anime movies I ever watched.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 11:59:32 AM by Clone v.117 »

I never watch Valley of the Wind as a little kid, But I did watch My Neighbor Totoro. It was a bit freaky when I was little.
Also do you have a Skype Clone?

I never watch Valley of the Wind as a little kid, But I did watch My Neighbor Totoro. It was a bit freaky when I was little.
Also do you have a Skype Clone?
Stepheniscake is the name, yo.
I'm gonna be completely honest here and say I wasn't a kid when I watched Nausicaa, but it more or less turned me into a little kid while I was watching it.
:3

Also I'm gonna start thatbrotherwholeaptthroughtim enstuff in a few mins.

Turns out I already have you Clone.
Also has anyone watched and know if Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka is any good?

Turns out I already have you Clone.
Also has anyone watched and know if Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka is any good?
Well that was silly wasn't it.

Holy moley I finished The Girl Who Did Dive Rolls Into stuff, that ending agrjusn, I have so many theories as to what it meant but everything is so uncertaiiinnnn.
WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN

Has anyone in this topic ever dressed in Cosplay and walked around there town or anything? I'm making a cosplay outfit based on Chuunibyou demo Koi ga stuffai! and I think I'm going to walk around town after I'm closer to done.

cosplaying seems like a cool thing if you have other friends that are also doing it with you
otherwise i imagine itd feel weird
but ya going and doing stuff in your costumes would be fun as fuk GOD i wana do this

I'm working on a Cosplay outfit, Still a WIP, If you can't tell I'm going to be wearing white or grey pants, Black shirt with cloak, Gold and silver chains with pocket watch, and black gloves. I also have a bondage on my right arm. And if it is really cold I have a black trench coat over the cloak. And of course the cane is a sword