Somewhat cartoony
Cartoony
Super cartoony
Slightly chibi style
Chibi style
Ultra chibi style
Super cutely deformed overload
Doesn't matter

Author Topic: Anime and Manga Megathread  (Read 1234375 times)

do mangaka think girls are just like

ok with getting their boobs touched
i demand you change your avatar to what you had or I fear your entire personality is lost

Any idea where this is from? an OVA or something?

i demand you change your avatar to what you had or I fear your entire personality is lost
brother im on that 09 life...

but you have convinced me

Any idea where this is from? an OVA or something?
Gurren Lagann Parallel Works

celty-oh.
Well I did skip out on finishing Durarara to watch it so she may have very well said that~

i am really trying hard to get into monogatari because everyone i talk to cant stfu about it.

middle of epp 4 now. this show moves so loving slow x.x
so far no plot has even begun. and every episode is nearly a long 1on1 discussion with a few characters.
ughhh

and the dialogue cant even remain interesting. they keep cutting to a slide card every 20 seconds while some narrative thought describes the feeling of the room. over and over and over...

the space dandy crew sure has some important things to do

i am really trying hard to get into monogatari because everyone i talk to cant stfu about it.

middle of epp 4 now. this show moves so loving slow x.x
so far no plot has even begun. and every episode is nearly a long 1on1 discussion with a few characters.
ughhh

and the dialogue cant even remain interesting. they keep cutting to a slide card every 20 seconds while some narrative thought describes the feeling of the room. over and over and over...
Ya I tried watching an episode from that series of series awhile ago. It had something to do with vampires and lightweight crabs. Probably the most boring thing I had ever watched and after I read that the whole series was like that I just dropped it.

Monogatari, rephrasing-the anime.
It is mostly just pseudo clever chit chat for the whole anime, but it has other stuff that makes it great, for me at least.
eg. Shinobu

Monogatari, rephrasing-the anime.
It is mostly just pseudo clever chit chat for the whole anime, but it has other stuff that makes it great, for me at least.
eg. Shinobu
I tried to watch it originally because I kept seeing anime babes from it posted everywhere.

I tried to watch it originally because I kept seeing anime babes from it posted everywhere.
There are plenty anime babes, it's true,
All for me and none for you~

So I finally gave in and started watching Kodomo no Jikan-

I'm going to like it here.

Clone, I thank you for finding me another series. And for demonstrating that gyazo does work with img tags.