Author Topic: Ichverbot - Alt of Iban?  (Read 40957 times)

so iban what do you think atkitton and bisjac?
i think he mentioned both on his big reveal self-picture

so iban what do you think atkitton and bisjac?
A long time ago, Bisjac and I were buddies. ATKitton was my emo shoulder-to-cry-on. I had deep appreciation for both.

I don't know if ATKitton has said this publicly, so I'm going to try to talk ambiguously.

ATKitton has responsibilities outside of herself. At one point, she had $50 in liquid funds and had to choose between buying something for her prior obligations or buying a dress for a job interview. All she really had was that cyberpunk/gothic/raver clothing and showing up to a secretary position in those kinds of clothes would likely damage her chances at getting a job.

However, if she did buy a dress she would not be able to use it on her prior obligations and in return for neglecting that, she might not even get the job.

This weighed heavily on my mind, and Bisjac is known for having accumulated a large amount of wealth. I told her to ask Bisjac for help (something she outright refused to do). So, I confronted Bisjac, and told him about her problem and that it'd be really cool if he bought her a $50 belk gift card or something so she could buy a dress. He said "maybe". This made me feel better, but not entirely.

So, I confided in someone I thought would be trustworthy enough to hear it out and not do something stupid: Captain Meat. Lol.

He heard this story, and somewhere in his backass autistic brain he thought "Iban is worried about ATKitton being able to afford a dress and secure a good job" as "Iban is trying to spread bad rumors about Bisjac and break him up with ATKitton so he can have her all to herself!"

And this is what he told ATKitton.

She believed him without a second of doubt, and did everything in her power to erase me from her social clique. She and Bisjac both blocked me on steam, removed me on facebook. On top of that, ATKitton made an offer to hook me up with her sister at one point, and got her to remove me on facebook as well.

Did she talk to me about this? No. Did she even for once give me the benefit of a doubt? No. She heard a story from a totally inept backass handicap, believed 100% of it, then spent the next few months cursing my name in any thread that it arose in.

I'm totally apologetic that I mentioned that stuff to Captain Meat, and I shouldn't have stuck my nose in it at all, but I was really concerned. I considered Mandi as a mother figure and she completely disowned me over something trivial that happened to be a complete misunderstanding.

Mandi and Iban sittin in a tree! Kay eye ess ess eye in gee!

Stocking, don't provoke him. You aren't immune to being banned.

Good to see you back Iban, even though you were very annoying sometimes. :praise:

A long time ago, Bisjac and I were buddies. ATKitton was my emo shoulder-to-cry-on. I had deep appreciation for both.

I don't know if ATKitton has said this publicly, so I'm going to try to talk ambiguously.

ATKitton has responsibilities outside of herself. At one point, she had $50 in liquid funds and had to choose between buying something for her prior obligations or buying a dress for a job interview. All she really had was that cyberpunk/gothic/raver clothing and showing up to a secretary position in those kinds of clothes would likely damage her chances at getting a job.

However, if she did buy a dress she would not be able to use it on her prior obligations and in return for neglecting that, she might not even get the job.

This weighed heavily on my mind, and Bisjac is known for having accumulated a large amount of wealth. I told her to ask Bisjac for help (something she outright refused to do). So, I confronted Bisjac, and told him about her problem and that it'd be really cool if he bought her a $50 belk gift card or something so she could buy a dress. He said "maybe". This made me feel better, but not entirely.

So, I confided in someone I thought would be trustworthy enough to hear it out and not do something stupid: Captain Meat. Lol.

He heard this story, and somewhere in his backass autistic brain he thought "Iban is worried about ATKitton being able to afford a dress and secure a good job" as "Iban is trying to spread bad rumors about Bisjac and break him up with ATKitton so he can have her all to herself!"

And this is what he told ATKitton.

She believed him without a second of doubt, and did everything in her power to erase me from her social clique. She and Bisjac both blocked me on steam, removed me on facebook. On top of that, ATKitton made an offer to hook me up with her sister at one point, and got her to remove me on facebook as well.

Did she talk to me about this? No. Did she even for once give me the benefit of a doubt? No. She heard a story from a totally inept backass handicap, believed 100% of it, then spent the next few months cursing my name in any thread that it arose in.

I'm totally apologetic that I mentioned that stuff to Captain Meat, and I shouldn't have stuck my nose in it at all, but I was really concerned. I considered Mandi as a mother figure and she completely disowned me over something trivial that happened to be a complete misunderstanding.

it sounds like somebody is handbag hehehe

Really? I thought it would be Kitton trying to avoid eye contact with Iban and heavy breathing on Iban's account

I bet he'll be banned within 6 months again.
Also, is the name supposed to be German?

Yeah, the translation error has been pointed out to me numerous times.

I ban he'll fall down a flight of stairs after tripping over his untied shoelaces

I think his mommy needs to tie his shoes for him still.

it sounds like somebody is handbag hehehe

OWND

Really? I thought it would be Kitton trying to avoid eye contact with Iban and heavy breathing on Iban's account

DOUBLE OWND

I ban he'll fall down a flight of stairs after tripping over his untied shoelaces

LU-LU-LU-LUDICROUS OWND

Yeah, the translation error has been pointed out to me numerous times.
So you're not german?

So you're not german?
I'm like, half redneck, half poor people (some Irish, Italian, and unknown white people).

Honestly I believe Iban is a toasted pretzel

Even though Ike is just one step above Repr, I love him.

Actually I love Repr, too.