Author Topic: Why does everyone want addons?  (Read 1496 times)

Add-ons help make builds "better". Such as JVS and VCE. I recommend getting RTB (Return To Blockland) because it helps make your server better, and other great stuff.  :cookieMonster:

Classic case of people thinking quantity is quality. It's my goal to keep enabled add-ons to a minimum when I host (I try, really!).

Add-ons help make builds "better". Such as JVS and VCE. I recommend getting RTB (Return To Blockland) because it helps make your server better, and other great stuff.  :cookieMonster:

How does VCE make a build look better?

yeah you're not helping

that and I already have RTB

Its good to keep add-ons to a little above the bare minimum, JVS and VCE are usually useful...some of the brick packs are useful too. Only enable the vehicles and weapons you need, having all your vehicles and weapons enabled at once when they are not needed is handicapped and makes a long load.

I build a lot of default-only stuff, and it's a lot of fun and it looks good. I don't usually need much more than what's already there and the duplicator, and a couple of fun weapons and vehicles.