4 (2.5%)
Windows 2000
1 (0.6%)
Windows NT4
3 (1.9%)
I use a Mac or Linux
5 (3.1%)

Total Members Voted: 159

Author Topic: Windows 8 sucks?  (Read 8736 times)

Posting from Windows 8 Developer Version. Does not suck.

Opinions. Anyways, I'm talking on Nostalgic values.

There's your problem.
I don't think it's even possible to explain how much of a dumbass you seem are

Posting from Windows 8 Developer Version. Does not suck.
i need a new set of eyes because of
-start menu button
-internet explorer
-scrollbar
-the window button thingies in the topright

It's really interesting. I am getting a Microsoft certification on the Office 2010 suite and one of the big new things is the universal ribbon/tabs thin. I opened up explorer in Windows 8 and it has the ribbon too lol, paint does as well.

Also, Microsoft is automatically capitalizing itself, but it won't auto capitalize I.

It's really interesting. I am getting a Microsoft certification on the Office 2010 suite and one of the big new things is the universal ribbon/tabs thin. I opened up explorer in Windows 8 and it has the ribbon too lol, paint does as well.

Also, Microsoft is automatically capitalizing itself, but it won't auto capitalize I.
i like the ribbon.

There's your problem.
I hope you're kidding.
Isn't Windows compatible with a lot more stuff than Mac or Linux? For instance, games? Don't game developers have to do special stuff to make a game compatible with a Mac?
Not super sure on all that, I don't know a ton of stuff about Macs except most artsy people use them.

I hope you're kidding.
Isn't Windows compatible with a lot more stuff than Mac or Linux? For instance, games? Don't game developers have to do special stuff to make a game compatible with a Mac?
Not super sure on all that, I don't know a ton of stuff about Macs except most artsy people use them.
yeah I was at some field trip to hi point career center here in ohio, the adobe suite for mac was love.

This is what happens when you mouse over the Windows logo:

The big wonky picture thing in the OP is actually what happens if you hit start or click on the logo.

needs more trans, border, roundness, less black, and more programs/options.

dumbing it down a little too hard there.

yeah I was at some field trip to hi point career center here in ohio, the adobe suite for mac was love.
Cool :o but I think I'm going to stick with Windows.

needs more trans, border, roundness, less black, and more programs/options.

dumbing it down a little too hard there.
Yeah, I haven't actually figured out how to customize it much yet. Will keep you guys informed of my progression though.

It doesn't look bad, but I think I'll stick with my Windows 7 for now.

Please, give us a rounded shape, Windows.