Author Topic: Forums rid of most morons :D  (Read 50661 times)

Colten, if what you say is true, then kitton played a cruel trick on Iban and you just crushed is dreams

wat

we were buddies, lol, then she flipped stuff.

wat

Or she didn't like you showing interest in her  :cookieMonster:

Wow, okay, if you're going to be a bitch about it I'll call you whatever the forget I please, lol

wat

um... no. we were all buddies. then you plotted to get her to break up with me so you can date her.

um... no. we were all buddies. then you plotted to get her to break up with me so you can date her.
EDIT: oops wrong acc + double post
awk

How do you guys manage to start an argument every topic you go to, I recommend
majoring in law. It seems like almost everyone here has the talent to thoroughly piss people off.
8 new replies?

Across the interwebs?

North east for me though
You reside on the west yes?

wat

You flipped stuff on me, went behind my back talking stuff, then i blocked you, and you flipped even MORE stuff.
Whos flipping stuff here?
Plus. I had a perfectly good reason to block you and "flip stuff"
You do know i will never stop defending myself and making you look exactly like who you are right?
The white miserable knight who cant get over a girl that stopped talking to him because he talked mad stuff about her boyfriend and lied to people saying i was saying stuff about my boyfriend when i wasnt.
So. Yes. I did flip stuff. And i had a good reason too.
And i will argue with you everytime you bring me or this situation up. You insulted me in many ways and you will never live it down.
Okay? :)

Let us have all the male members of the forum (including chappersteddy) have love with kitton at the same time. Then we will all be happy and friends.

I cannot argue with you when you are being intentionally handicapped.