Author Topic: What bra size is Samus?  (Read 14766 times)

do europeans have bigger tits, because those are definitely not C's.

Well uh I've gone out with a DD, an E and a B cup, so my guess should be pretty accurate. If you find her shirt size I could make it more accurate.

Well uh I've gone out with a DD, an E and a B cup, so my guess should be pretty accurate. If you find her shirt size I could make it more accurate.
dd is nice

E is short for "good luck on that corrective back surger-E"

seriously why do tits even get that big

E is short for "good luck on that corrective back surger-E"

seriously why do tits even get that big
They should all just be Cs.

They should all just be Cs.

hell naw, i like the occasional DD

DD as in... :DD

hell naw, i like the occasional DD

DD as in... :DD

hi philbean

for serious, her tits look so much bigger in zero suit mode. maybe she has like, a tit compressor or something.

They use that as love appeal. Before Samus revealed she was a girl everyone played Metroid for the platform shooting aspect.

Before Samus revealed she was a girl everyone played Metroid for the platform shooting aspect.
I thought it was revealed withing the beginning of the story of the first game..

I thought it was revealed withing the beginning of the story of the first game..

Well I meant until after graphics went from 8bit to 3D animated models. They show zero suit samus more often than they should.

I wonder how she takes a piss in that suit

then why did you post naked pictures of yourself here

irl women whatever. but when it comes to classic video games.
Dont degrade the ones that can kick some of the best ass.

no

even the instruction manual for the first game referred to samus as "he" or with gender-neutral pronouns

it wasn't until someone beat the game with a good enough time that it was revealed that samus was female