Author Topic: "Im sure I'll ban him from my server"  (Read 3778 times)

It really pisses me off; like you have been drama'd but you turned good again, then you're banned from every server.
That was just an example.
Why dont you give them an change?
Why do you all perma-ban these guys?
Come on guys. Give them an change

tl;dr: Why do you perma-ban drama'd people instead to just give them a change?

I lost it when he said "give them a change" for the 3rd time.

I lost it when he said "give them a change" for the 3rd time.

With that I mean: Give them a change to join your server

With that I mean: Give them a change to join your server
CHANCE

Rembrandt, the penal system for when you behave badly on blockland is you get a drama topic made after you and all responsible hosts then ban you permanently from their servers to avoid having to deal with your BS when you eventually decide to join their servers. It's a time saver.

However, people occasionally clear ban lists or get new keys, and from a relative standpoint not very many people even ban users based off of drama threads.

Your logic is about as firm as a strangler being acquitted from his murder trial because he chopped off both of his hands two days ago. Or someone being acquitted because they swear they've changed. It's not viable proof.

Rembrandt, the penal system for when you behave badly on blockland is you get a drama topic made after you and all responsible hosts then ban you permanently from their servers to avoid having to deal with your BS when you eventually decide to join their servers. It's a time saver.

However, people occasionally clear ban lists or get new keys, and from a relative standpoint not very many people even ban users based off of drama threads.

Your logic is about as firm as a strangler being acquitted from his murder trial because he chopped off both of his hands two days ago. Or someone being acquitted because they swear they've changed. It's not viable proof.

If  you're here to attack me, get out
the exit is that way

If  you're here to attack me, get out
the exit is that way
what the forget kind of debate is this where your opinion is law?

No you get out, this the drama section. You aren't allowed to kick people out of your thread.

what the forget kind of debate is this where your opinion is law?

No you get out, this the drama section. You aren't allowed to kick people out of your thread.

And this is my topic

I can give some change. heres 1 cent, also. you need to accept the fact that anyone can post in a topic. so as long as they don't act like a complete handicap.

I can give some change. heres 1 cent, also. you need to accept the fact that anyone can post in a topic. so as long as they don't act like a complete handicap.

I misspelled change, It had to be Chance