Author Topic: Boomerangdog's DRPG Server  (Read 11224 times)

He will troll, as he usually does. Not this is getting off-topic, already. Stop posting about "Brian Smith".

...?
Just... Stop... Posting... Off... Topic.
It's very related to this matter at hand.

Bro, your a total tard
he quoted you directectly
"i've been waiting 1 1/2 years for drpg and im not gonna let a stupid friend hold me back from hosting it!!!"
:|

Oh my loving god. Stop posting off topic already, and get back to topic of my server, not god damn Drama.

Oh my loving god. Stop posting off topic already, and get back to topic of my server, not god damn Drama.
Okay
Your server has this badmin named Boomerangdog.
You should ban him ;|

Just wow... Seriously? Stop trolling this topic.

Just wow... Seriously? Stop trolling this topic.
I'm sorry
but who wants to discuss DRPG
It's stupid.

Troll, noun.

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion. The noun troll may refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted".

We're not trying to provoke anything kk. We're posting facts pertaining to things that actually happened. If that's trolling, then stop feeding your history book by reading it.

Read the topic please? It says to keep negative comments to yourself. And others like DRPG.

It seems real fun to have only like 6 things you can do in an RPG
The reason why Iban's new CityRPG, why Wicked's new CityRPG, why EphiRPG, why Destiny's DRPG server was good, was because it wasn't hosted by a complete idiot.
The hoster actually wrote the mod himself
The hoster knew all the functions how to fix all the bugs and could add new features easily
And it wasn't limited to what it is right now.
I don't see any developers willing to help you with stuff bro.
Your just nope.
Lock the topic while you can bro.

I'm sorry
but who wants to discuss DRPG
It's stupid.
Dismissive post much?
If you don't want to discuss it get out of a DRPG thread.

Dismissive post much?
If you don't want to discuss it get out of a DRPG thread.
Thank you, and Cheese, if you haven't noticed the update log. Also, practically half of the people that host DRPG didn't write it. Examples: Skill4Life, Crown, Brian Smith, and Sord213.