Author Topic: Boomerangdog's DRPG Server  (Read 11221 times)

Thank you, and Cheese, if you haven't noticed the update log. Also, practically half of the people that host DRPG didn't write it. Examples: Skill4Life, Crown, Brian Smith, and Sord213.
Yeah, why recreate a perfectly functioning gamemode.

Thank you, and Cheese, if you haven't noticed the update log. Also, practically half of the people that host DRPG didn't write it. Examples: Skill4Life, Crown, Brian Smith, and Sord213.
Yes, but they have the ability to make actual changes
Added Content isn't special, adding and removing mobs isn't special
Ores/Trees are made faster than i can count.
Seriously.

Heres a tip: keep the same map/build/nations for a while. People like some change but not a reset...

Heres a tip: keep the same map/build/nations for a while. People like some change but not a reset...
I understand, but 3/4 of the only people that play it constantly are over level 120...

There are many things I would change about DRPG for longevities sake. First and foremost is the map. What I suggest you do is create long winding and twisted paths to make te world seem bigger. Create interiors and place them below the map and teleport players to them for dungeons, or shacks or default shops. That will leave you with plenty of land for others to build off of. Another concept I would use is multiple servers that are accessed as worlds, that carry over your data from some information bank that is updated for all servers. Anyways I won't get into the nitty gritty. Good luck with DRPG.

You know Boom, I can make you a map specifically for your server. Interiors, skybox, textures, plants, everything.

You know Boom, I can make you a map specifically for your server. Interiors, skybox, textures, plants, everything.
I would pay you.

I understand, but 3/4 of the only people that play it constantly are over level 120...
The reason for this is you don't have an AFK kicker, your killing bots won't do the trick.

I'll consider getting an AFK kicker...

I would pay you.
PM me when you get a chance and tell me what you want in the map. It would help if you drew a simple map of everything in Paint, roads, forests, where buildings are located, etc. This will be fun.

PM me when you get a chance and tell me what you want in the map. It would help if you drew a simple map of everything in Paint, roads, forests, where buildings are located, etc. This will be fun.
Alright. I have to go to school for now, but when I get home, hopefully you will be on.

Any suggestions for which AFK Kicker?

Suddenly DRPG

DRPG everywhere

Suddenly DRPG

DRPG everywhere
Just here? And some help topics on trying to get the client...