Author Topic: Boomerangdog's DRPG Server  (Read 11223 times)

I was on the server yesterday and it didn't seem to ... deliver. Ores and trees were scattered all about the hills, which generally looks unsightly.

With a new map, however... :D
Yeah, seeding is glitched on that map, but next map reset will make it fixed

No, because people are high levels, and some of the people are already bored of DRPG. The server isn't going down, just stats and nation leaders resetting, and a new map.
Funny, that's what I said

The mod is terribly balanced and stagnates once people hit high levels, because once you get your skills up there is literally nothing else to do.

You wanted DRPG because you're a moron and you got it because Brian Smith's a moron. Follow the moron train far enough back and you get to where the mod was made.

Speaking from experience about the only thing less fun than playing this mod is hosting it and having to deal with the stuffheads it attracts.

I am the moron? How is that? I am the one that pulled the extremely clever plan to get it in the first place. It is un-balanced, but still, people play it to level up, fight mobs, chop trees, mine ores, and plant carrots Dammit!

And your "extremely clever" plan was begging and annoying the creators/people who are allowed to have it, to give it to you. That just reduces most people liking your server after you obtained the mod like that.

And your "extremely clever" plan was begging and annoying the creators/people who are allowed to have it,
End of story
Since you were my so-so friend, I guess you could say that all together it was about a few days of pure begging
There was no clever plan.
Your a complete douchebag.
Also on the other hand your completely handicapped.
While you fix your stuff mod, I'll be conjouring a new mod
Alsoooooooooo
Just saying that if you had a plan, then it was a last minute one because I had it coming
I guess I should have thought clearly before uploading that mod. =P

what about his complete douchebag??? LOL

what about his complete douchebag??? LOL
i c
i c wat u did thar
and it really isn't funny
ITS HILARIOUS
:D

And your "extremely clever" plan was begging and annoying the creators/people who are allowed to have it, to give it to you. That just reduces most people liking your server after you obtained the mod like that.
Nope.avi. I asked Brian to host it for me, so then he did and I told him I do not know how to get to the source of it. So then that ass believed me and went on and hosted it. I then took a copy for myself, fixed half of the glitches in it, and hosted it.
There was no begging involved in it, if there was, it was Brian begging me to spend my own money on a dedicated server that he wanted me to pay for.

Topic Re-Opened. Server is back open too.

Topic Re-Opened. Server is back open too.
Dear god
you are really stupid.

I think you are. You need to get out of this topic. Really.

I think you are. You need to get out of this topic. Really.
I think you should really just keep this topic locked.

The longer you keep on this argument the stupider you will look Boomerangdog, either start a new topic or lock this. No one will like it seeing a DRPG topic with the OP pissed off on the 5th page.

Nope.avi. I asked Brian to host it for me, so then he did and I told him I do not know how to get to the source of it. So then that ass believed me and went on and hosted it. I then took a copy for myself, fixed half of the glitches in it, and hosted it.
There was no begging involved in it, if there was, it was Brian begging me to spend my own money on a dedicated server that he wanted me to pay for.
Nice, you craftily stole a stuffty mod off Brian Smith. This mod was never meant to get out. It is horribly balanced. You can deny it all you want, but when an RPG allows you to get to level 100 in a few days, it is absolutely terribly balanced. I thoroughly enjoyed making it, yes. But this game mode was doomed to fail for the following reasons:

1) For some reason people act like utter wankers on DRPG, seriously I swear all the mods ever did is ban people
2) It gets boring to play and host
3) It's horribly balanced
4) The only thing keeping it alive and stopping it from being terribly generic is the nations system, which was my favourite feature

You never even got any permission to use this, and Chrono is a richardhead for giving it to Brian Smith. This has already been acknowledged. You don't even attribute the mod to any of the original creators (LoserHero, Clockturn, Chrono and myself) on your website or in-game.