Author Topic: Hoogle - Votekick Abuse/Exploitation  (Read 7981 times)

We just got somewhere.

???

Looks like you just did an eval on the server that does a commandtoserver? I don't think that would have done anything.

???

Looks like you just did an eval on the server that does a commandtoserver? I don't think that would have done anything.
Yeah, it turns out it didn't. He was on not long ago, and used "NightRider" to kick some kid that everyone was pissed at anyway. Not that malicious, but the connect spam was annoying, especially considering he probably would have been kicked anyway.

Why are all the good guys suddenly turning into massive handicaps?

The what.

Hoog has always acted like this, so I have no idea why all of you gets disappointed and crap like that.

Myself, I have no problem with this. I even find it rather funny.

The what.

Hoog has always acted like this, so I have no idea why all of you gets disappointed and crap like that.

Myself, I have no problem with this. I even find it rather funny.
I find it dumb. I am really dissapoint.

Server host should probably get a vote kick add-on that doesn't suck so bad.

Server host should probably get a vote kick add-on that doesn't suck so bad.

How could this kind of thing be fixed?

How could this kind of thing be fixed?

People that just joined should not have the ability to vote.

By what I mean"cheating", he was sitting down and holding down the shift button and sat near the window, which he couldn't get killed at all

I actually don't do that :)

Sorry for the double post.

This is true. I'd heed Ephi's advice and get a votekick that isn't suck or do what I do and manually administrate your server and not rely on the self policing players because as you can see it's a sure fire way to gain mayhem on servers. Lots of flame wars and other annoying stuff can spawn from it.

To all of those who somehow felt I was mature (WUT?) and are now subsequently disappointed in me you can put this in console when you are hosting your server   

commandtoserver('ban',0,6228,-1,"I am really disapointed with your behaviour! Very naughty boy!");

Alternately you can open your banlist in your blockland folder and add the line

YourNameHere!   Your ID here! 6228      You're really naughty   -1   -1

Also if you host a family rp, please ban me now before I have the misfortune to join your server.

Hope this helps :)

hoogle is a coolbro

lev him alone!!

He came to server just now.
Banned him manually.
So I don't have to deal with this in the future, does anyone know a working console command for banning someone? Or perhaps a mod that bans by ID.

He came to server just now.
Banned him manually.
So I don't have to deal with this in the future, does anyone know a working console command for banning someone? Or perhaps a mod that bans by ID.
The loving blockland administrator GUI.

guis hogle is in my serber

shud i ban him??