Author Topic: Hoogle - Votekick Abuse/Exploitation  (Read 7982 times)

That Hoogle... hooligan!!! *shakes fist*
Saying things along the lines of this results in people like Hoogle just getting worse

Saying things along the lines of this results in people like Hoogle just getting worse
noedit

The fact that you instead suggest people at city RP's and other servers to ban you so something unfortunate as you joining them would occur, rather than attempting to better yourself and/or just stop the trolling completely makes you a complete and utter starfish

Hoogle, I hope you get banned for this stuff

Is this who I remember as Hoogle the Pirate?
Or someone who just took the name :c

As far as I know, hoogle has always used the same name, could be wrong tho

Hooga The Pirate

The fact that you instead suggest people at city RP's and other servers to ban you so something unfortunate as you joining them would occur

Wrong wrong wrong wrong, Soba you are wrong let me explain what I said.

Also if you host a family rp, please ban me now before I have the misfortune to join your server.

I did not say I would do something unfortunate to the server. I simply said I would prefer to be banned from all family rp's (not city rp's) incase I accidentally join simply because I'd be suicidal if I found myself in one of those awful, awful servers. You didn't seem to understand this point so to make it even easier to understand lets say this..

Family RP's = The Disney Store

As we all know there is no other squaller as putrid and vile as Family RPs in the world except The Disney Store. Now lets compare the blockland server list to a walk down the highstreet. You have been drinking heavily and your judgement is incredibly flawed at this moment in time and to add to all this you have to urinate. Mistaking the Disney Store for a public toilet you waltz in... only to discover that you have walked into one of the most rancid cancerous moles on the face of the earth...

Panic!

Now unlike what Soba is trying to spin I have absolutely no intention on damaging this fine establishment all I want to do is get out but being in here for just 5 seconds has probably made my sterile and given me brain damage... This is why I want banned from the Disney Store... this is why I want banned from every Family RP. Not because I have some sort of evil plan to destroy them like you want people to believe. I want banned from them so I don't have the misfortune to join one of those disgustingly horrible servers.

"But Hoogle!" Soba says "The Disney company has bought the Muppets, YOU LIKE THE MUPPETS"

Soba... if that's your attitude I don't know why I even bother.. The Muppets died a long time ago, these Disney Muppet's are an affront to society. It is people like you Soba who destroyed the Muppets. I'm afraid I cannot take you seriously any more Soba if you seem to think a Disney owned Muppet enterprise is a good thing then sadly I'm afraid it's you who should be banned

why dont you just

not go to the disney store.

Problem solved

I think you have entirely misunderstood...

I was drunk, I accidentally went into the Disneystore, I never planned it but it happened unfortunately.

This is the real life equivalent of clicking on the server you want to join but accidentally clicking the family rp above it and joining that which can take years of your life.

press esc

while you're loading the thousands of useless files

Horsestuff. That's a horrible excuse anyway.

Of course it is Horsestuff. I have never been to a Disneystore in my life.. I think I made that clear that the Disneystore saga is a metaphor for entering a Family RP.

Can people stop going off the subject, this thread is about the declining quality of The Muppets since 1990.

Manamana

I haven't seen any of The Muppet films but I love the tv show from the 70s when they had people like Mark Hamil and lots of cool stars. It was kinda funny how Miss Piggy and Yoda are played by same guy! What's your favourite Muppet moment Hoogle?  :cookieMonster:

I forgot about the Cookie Monster! Good call :D

My favourite bit might be when they had Roger Moore on and he sung If I Could Talk With The Animals. My guess is that he did it for Lew Grade since he produced The Saint and the first season of The Muppets so maybe he was returning a favour?