Blockland Launcher BIG Problem

Author Topic: Blockland Launcher BIG Problem  (Read 669 times)

When I click it to open it, it says: «Trying to write without successfully downloaded a manifest» and it does'nt let me go to blockland, what do I have to do to fix it?! Please help....

When I click it to open it, it says: «Trying to write without successfully downloaded a manifest» and it does'nt let me go to blockland, what do I have to do to fix it?! Please help....

Ok well never mind, it's back to normal, but still write in case I or any other player gets the same problem....

Ok well never mind, it's back to normal, but still write in case I or any other player gets the same problem....
Now I can't log on RTB!

Eventually the message should go away after opening and closing it i got it to and i opened bl 3 times and its stopped showing the message and everything worked fine

Eventually the message should go away after opening and closing it i got it to and i opened bl 3 times and its stopped showing the message and everything worked fine
Thxs, but now it's fine....Now the problem is I can't connect to RTB...And no server seems to have it....