Author Topic: [Event] The Offical Inter Clan League.  (Read 4848 times)

Uh, I think I have an old soccer ball I gave to sampapa that's kickable (no hammers or brooms). You could play soccer if you want. :D

* Aloshi isn't in any clans that do stuff like this sadly..

Sounds good Aloshi, Contact me on msn, i also have another favour to ask :)

And everyone else, We changed the rules because of clans not having enough players or people wanting in that cant join because of there clans, Its just goups now, you just make a group, write out the list and leave the list here on the forum and ill add your leaders name to the groups list. So far theres no one contacted :(  So for everyone that doesnt have a clan, Your in luck, just start a group, 6 players max i suppose.

Is Adio an Admin? Is So im not coming.

Is Adio an Admin? Is So im not coming.

What do you have against Adio?

He's Abusive to his powers. I was on Grimreapers server and he kept on stunning me and putting me in jail, hen when i stood next to Aloshi he stopped until Aloshi moved so he proceded. He only stop when Grim told him too.

I'll speak to Randy about this, MotE may come and kick some ass...

I'll speak to Randy about this, MotE may come and kick some ass...

There's a MotE garage and pit already.....

I think it was Randy.

Ah, well that's okay.

He's Abusive to his powers. I was on Grimreapers server and he kept on stunning me and putting me in jail, hen when i stood next to Aloshi he stopped until Aloshi moved so he proceded. He only stop when Grim told him too.

And... No he wont be

Are we allowed to have more than 3 members?
If so, Skele, want to let Aloshi into our temp clan?

Yes plaz

Also, TY for putting me in banner  :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: June 18, 2007, 04:51:32 PM by Skele »

I need a list of clans who are participating, mini..