Author Topic: Guess who just got Sony Vegas Pro?  (Read 1462 times)

Fine, yes. I did torrent, but c'mon...

It's not like anybody now who doesn't have lods of emone and has Sony Vegas didn't buy it?

But fine, I accept my ban. :panda:

wtf

Well, Sony Vegas is for commercial-grade business use. It isn't intended for a 13 year old or so to buy to make Youtube videos lol
The problem is that there are no affordable applications for "13 year old or so to buy to make Youtube videos" that still offer at least semi-adequate functionality.

The problem is that there are no affordable applications for "13 year old or so to buy to make Youtube videos" that still offer at least semi-adequate functionality.
It's called Adobe Premier.
Seriously. Get a damn trial and work off there.

Fine, yes. I did torrent, but c'mon...

It's not like anybody now who doesn't have lods of emone and has Sony Vegas didn't buy it?

But fine, I accept my ban. :panda:

WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU ADMIT THAT?

Are you loving stupid?

What?

I was just saying that's the reason that is 600 dollars.

What?

I was just saying that's the reason that is 600 dollars.
I was just saying that that's probably why your average 13 year old or so pirates it, I wasn't objecting to your point about the target.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 08:47:59 PM by DontCare4Free »

I've got it. It's amazing.
I have the full Adobe Master Collection CS5 as well, and After Effects is nothing on Vegas.