First person audio ear rape

Author Topic: First person audio ear rape  (Read 2090 times)

I have scoured all the topics in help regarding audio under searches and keywords to my topic.  So I took a quick video while my audio levels were set at 2 computer wise off my iPhone to show how it ear rapes when I change.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx1n6NuJjF8

This has been happening with me too for the past couple months sadly

Oh god, whenever I'm playing I'll acidentally Hit the N key which is Keyd to Alarm

and if I'm in first person it'll scare the stuff out of me.

So I was wondering how the hell do we solve this issue?

Oh god, whenever I'm playing I'll acidentally Hit the N key which is Keyd to Alarm

and if I'm in first person it'll scare the stuff out of me.
I do that all the time. I jump out of my seat.

There's no way to stop this. Blockland has stuffty audio for anything that's loud (or right above your head).
Just avoid /alarm in first person or turn your volume down.

Just change the volume of the alarm emote in the Blockland files. I always found it to be a little louder than the other noises (even in third person) and doing so has saved me from going deaf several times.

on XP, i had a (good) bug where my sound was eternally in 3rd person instead of 1st

Yeah, this is just how the game is. I really wish is wasnt this way.

on XP, i had a (good) bug where my sound was eternally in 3rd person instead of 1st

I had this glitch when I first started Blockland. I thought this was how it was supposed to be and I loved it that way, although the cutoff for sounds and music was an abrupt end, not a fading transition..

This problem only seems to happen on some computers, not all.

Probably an audio card/driver related thing.

It isn't only when I alarm it happens on ALL sounds in first person.

Thank God for XP and avoiding deafness. :D