he's a dick

richard
9 (18.8%)
vagina
12 (25%)
chikn
27 (56.3%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Author Topic: My brother is a richard  (Read 1808 times)

you're stupid. its caused by an underdeveloped part of the brain.
that's called autism
ADHD is when a parent doesn't know how to discipline their kid

Don't get me started
*crunches another black ops CD up and snorts it*

FFFFFFFF-You got me started *snoooerrrt*

I recommend you look up Awesome Series - Awesome Reach by Egoraptor.

that's called autism
ADHD is when a parent doesn't know how to discipline their kid
not really. i have adhd and i cant focus at all during school because of it.

My brother was playing Black Ops (PC) and I was playing Rock Band(TV), so I went to the Rock Band store and bought songs. Downloading process took forever, so I got a lot of the lag. However, I did see my brothers game lagging. He didn't rage quit though.

not really. i have adhd and i cant focus at all during school because of it.
no you can't focus because your parents didn't do stuff about it when you were a kid
because they were afraid to spank you because some dumbstuff doctor diagnosed you with "ADHD"

It's called medication. I have ADD and I just take a pill erryday. That easy.

no you can't focus because your parents didn't do stuff about it when you were a kid
because they were afraid to spank you because some dumbstuff doctor diagnosed you with "ADHD"
I didn't know you didn't believe in that exists.

My sister was the richard I was the best brother you could ask for, I would actually buy a game and let my sister play it BEFORE me, and then I'd let her play like 2 hours and ask to let me play and she'd flip out "OMFG YOU SAID I COULD PLAY FIRST YOU ALWAYS loving DO THIS NO GO AWAY YOU SAID I COULD PLAY FIRST SO I AM GOING TO!" ):

My sister was the richard I was the best brother you could ask for, I would actually buy a game and let my sister play it BEFORE me, and then I'd let her play like 2 hours and ask to let me play and she'd flip out "OMFG YOU SAID I COULD PLAY FIRST YOU ALWAYS loving DO THIS NO GO AWAY YOU SAID I COULD PLAY FIRST SO I AM GOING TO!" ):
Oi, do I wish my brother was like you. He's been playing all day. Literally, ALL DAY. Since before I started this topic to now, and each time I ask he comes up with a different god damn excuse. The one he just said a few minutes ago was "Wait till I get a boner, then you can play." I was like, wtf. I tried to play some research and he was like "haha still don't have a boner."
Now he's calling me things like fat and gay and stupid. He's a spoiled brat, imo.
Oh, and when Movie Gallery was still alive, we would rent games there every week. EVERY SINGLE TIME we got a seperate game, he would always play first, and that's what sucks. About a year ago, I started saving up money for my own Xbox 360 (Slim), and when he found out, he was all "OMG YOU SUCK! WASTE OF MONEY! GAY!" He told my mom it was a bad idea, so she made me just get my own Xbox Live account and use the same god damn Xbox. We did have two Xbox's, but one had red ring of death, 2 rings, and my Sister's boyfriend was like "HEY LEME GET IT I GON FEEX IT UP AN KEEP IT", so my sister gave it to him, he sent it in to get it repaired, and now he has a new one, gave it to his little brother, and now my sister and him are broken up. God damn.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 07:16:42 PM by Bahamut »

Oi, do I wish my brother was like you. He's been playing all day. Literally, ALL DAY. Since before I started this topic to now, and each time I ask he comes up with a different god damn excuse. The one he just said a few minutes ago was "Wait till I get a boner, then you can play." I was like, wtf. I tried to play some research and he was like "haha still don't have a boner."
Now he's calling me things like fat and gay and stupid. He's a spoiled brat, imo.
I have found the perfect way to solve this.
Tell your mother.

Call of Duty is like a drug to some kids.
Yeah, but so are machine guns so i don't blame em.

Work out
take tae quon do/karate/kung fu/judo Ect.
Beat his ass
????
Profit

You are an idiot. Not all doctors wrongly diagnose kids like that. I take medication for mine, and I am a lot more calm and can pay attention. It isn't fake. Quite being ignorant.