Poll

Should I lock this Thread?

Yes
1 (25%)
No
3 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Country Creation - Creation of Countries  (Read 3607 times)

MOS decides to send 3 galleys with four men on each boat armed with 3 flintlock muskets and 3 steel cutlasses to investigate.
Discovery:
50 Armed Forces
5 Galleys

ANNOUNCEMENT: When I say +8 Galleys, that doesn't mean you have 8 Galleys, that just helps in dice rolls.  So those who take it the wrong way, please fix the problem.

USSRP Does not do anything in response.

Discovery:
50 Armed Forces
5 Galleys

MOS decides to go back to country-side to get back-up. [/font]

This just in-- Rebels attack USSRP in order to send a message to the commander in chief that they mean business.  Fortunately civilians repelled the low scale attack.  

If you wish to fight back, give me the call and the strategy and I will roll the dice to see what happens.

Advance on the rebels using half of our military force

Advance on the rebels using half of our military force
This just in... USSRP just completely destroyed the rebels with some routing back to where they came from.  The citizens of USSRP are very happy of this victory.

Anyways good job today, I'm going to bed now, but I promise you it will get better when more people start playing.

My order:

November 26, 2011. 9:20 Local time:

Set up communities around the island. 10 military for every 100 population. Wooden galleys are on the southern end of the island, watching the other shoreline. The cutlasses are given to the popluation camped at the north while the muskets are split between all four sides of the island

Note, the time is for myself and my reference. It's at my timezone so ignore it

ANNOUNCEMENT: When I say +8 Galleys, that doesn't mean you have 8 Galleys, that just helps in dice rolls.  So those who take it the wrong way, please fix the problem.

I hereby withdraw and give all my territory to USSPR

Alright guys I don't think this will really work out as planned.  Only because some people are really confused and it really doesn't have that method of fun in it.

I might come up with a better game in the future.  Just for now i'm locking.