Author Topic: Brothers Of Steel (B.O.S)  (Read 2138 times)

We are a Elite Team of Community Builders, Eventers, And those who love Mini Games.

We are Recruiting Now

---Builders---

Leader [ Me (Old Legend) ]

Co-Leader [ Epic Churros ]

---Eventers---

Leader [No one]
Co-leader [No one]

---Mini Game Pro's (AKA- BoS Military)---

(This group is not a Recruitment you May or May not join)

General.(Me - Old legend)
 Co-General.

Col.

Commander

Ltu. Col.

Mayjor.

Captain.

Officer.

Sargent.

Pvt.
o0Alordex0o

Recruit.

Trainee

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BoS Army Groups

Divisions & Ranks..

Engie
 /                                                             \

Basic Engineer

Technology Engineer

Heavy Armor Division

Assault
 /                                                               \

Assault Personal

Mobil Force

Armor Division

Heavy Weapons

Medic
 /                                                             \

Medical Officer

Field Medic

Advance Medical Officer

Sniper
 /                                                            \

Spotter / Sinper

Hawk Eye

Ghost

Demolishions
/                                                                      \

Basic  Demo

Advance Demo

Expert Demo

Bomber

Clan Wars and Alliances.

Current Wars||Current Wars||Current Wars||Current Wars||Current Wars||Current Wars||Current Wars||

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Builder Information

To join  and become Co-Leader you must build something on a 64x64 and has to fill (Almost all of it)
And i have to approve of it.

To just join the Builer group you must build something on a 32x32, 10x15, Or a 10x10 Bricks.

Eventer Information

To become Co-leader Or the Leader You must event something that is Past Atleast 25 or 15. (Can not be anything simple.) I will have to approve Or Leader of eventers

To join  the group Regularly you must have a event over 10 Or atleast 7.

Military Information

To join you must prove yuor self in a Obstacle Course. To become a General You must complete All 50 Course

To get under a General see information on Course when the Server is up. All information for the Mini Game Group will be on the server or You can Contact me on Fourms and you can Request a Information if you dont feel like waiting for the server to be up.

To have a Tour of the HQ when you join you can message me on the Fourms Or Add me on the new IRC System.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

//Current EVENTS\\ //Current EVENTS\\ //Current EVENTS\\ //Current EVENTS\\ //Current EVENTS\\ //Current EVENTS\\ ||

BoS Headquarters - 30%omplete

BoS Fort GerGaMen - Under Way for Constrution    

The King, Research Vessel. 10%

« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 01:13:07 PM by RaIder915 »

This Comment Space is Reserved for BOS Informatin on comments.

This clan is not based off of Freacking Fallout... This just a community clan...
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 09:55:33 PM by RaIder915 »

Oh god not this.
? What the heck do you mean "Oh god not this" ?

? What the heck do you mean "Oh god not this" ?

I remember someone made a base on an Apocalyptic RP fortwars thingy, named the BOS. The owner and the members were so terrible that the host joined forces in a full-fleged attack against them until they all ragequit.
What is your in-game name?

My name is in the Leader Pos. In Builders.

mayjor
     (This group is not a Recruitment you May or May not join)
 Ltu. Col.
 Mayjor.
 Sargent.
  Engie
 To just join the Builer group you must build something on a 32x32, 10x15, Or a 10x10 Bricks.
  To become Co-leader Or the Leader You must event something that is Past Atleast 25 or 15. (Can not be anything simple.) I will have to approve Or Leader of eventers
 To join  the group Regularly you must have a event over 10 Or atleast 7.
  To join you must prove yuor self in a Obstacle Course. To become a General You must complete All 50 Course
    BoS Fort GerGaMen - Under Way for Constrution
Engie is mai favorite group  :cookieMonster:

My name is in the Leader Pos. In Builders.

Hm. I think your name sounds familiar.
Oh well. Might as well give you a chance because you have a decent layout and such.
Oh, and I made this:
http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=ssc-500782495387

Made a while ago for an adventure.

We are a elite team of community builders, eventers, and mini game people. We have 3 major groups to join. We are recruiting now.

Leader - Me (Old Legend)

Co-Leader - No One

Leader - No One

Co-Leader - No One

A.K.A - BoS Military

You cannot be recruited for this group. You may or may not join.

Ranks:

General.

Co-General.

Col.

Commander

Ltu. Col.

Major.

Captain.

Officer.

Sargent.

Pvt.

Recruit.

Trainee

Engie
/                                                              \

Assault
/                                                               \

Medic
/                                                                \

Sniper
/                                                                 \

To join and become Co-Leader you must build something on a 64x64 baseplate and has to fill almost all of it, and I have to approve of it.

To just join the builder group you must build something on a 32x32, 10x15, or a 10x10 brick.

To become Co-Leader or the Leader you must event something that is past atleast 25 or 15 lines of events. (Can not be anything simple.) I will have to approve or Leader of eventers.

To join the group regularly you must have a event over 10 or atleast 7 lines of events.

To join you must prove yourself in a obstacle course. To become a General you must complete all 50 courses.

To get under a General see information on the course when the server is up. All information for the Mini Game group will be on the server or you can contact me on forums and you can request information if you dont feel like waiting for the server to be up.

To have a tour of the HQ when you join you can message me on the fourms or add me on the new IRC system.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 06:08:32 PM by Bopizku »

You can use the layout I made for you if you'd like.

too random.
Stick with one logo style and it should look better.

Christ, no, having no banners at all is better than having cruddy and random ones made with some random generator.

you bring shame to the brotherhood.