Author Topic: Hidden Alien in Every South Park Episode  (Read 2231 times)

A. so, that just makes most of what is on today suck
B. so if I'm intentially being a huge richardhead, does that make it any better than if I was doing it on accident?
C. I know

A. yes, what is not to get?
B. you know there are cartoons today that intentionally look bad, it's called art. Do you know what an art style is?
C. Well at least you aren't denying it.

A. yes, what is not to get?
B. you know there are cartoons today that intentionally look bad, it's called art. Do you know what an art style is?
C. Well at least you aren't denying it.
A. nothing, I wasn't saying he was wrong, I was agreeing with him, stupid
B. mfw art intentionally looks bad

C. why would I

A. nothing, I wasn't saying he was wrong, I was agreeing with him, stupid
B. mfw art intentionally looks bad

C. why would I

Stop using abbreviations, I don't know even know what mfw is.

well what the stuff do you want us to talk about

How about responding in a collected manner in regards to the light-hearted nature of the topic rather than reciprocating one insult with another, as is apparently the norm in this section?

Stop using abbreviations, I don't know even know what mfw is.
"my face when"
geeze

Art isn't always about looking neat and well detailed.

well no, of course not
but it shouldn't intentionally be done lazily

South Park was created, like, 12 years ago. back then they didn't have yer CGI and yer iPads and yer con-damns no they did not, sonny.
it was first made by cutting out shapes from paper and arranging them to make people/scenes/stuff.
I think.
well yeah and when they finally got the technology to make animation without having to use paper they didn't want to change the style.
so now you have le South Park.

well no, of course not
but it shouldn't intentionally be done lazily

They started the first episode by using construction paper, if they were to add detailed animation now at this point it would alienate the fans.

South Park is literally the most clever cartoon show out there. It has sooo much political satire and symbolism in so many loving episodes.

Its like south park Slenderman

They started the first episode by using construction paper, if they were to add detailed animation now at this point it would alienate the fans.
aliens don't?

aliens don't?

Aliens don't what? You have a nasty habit of never finishing your sentences.