Author Topic: Bobafet5 and his partner War Monger - Excessive Banning for no Reason  (Read 3539 times)

Okay reread for the fifth time and now I understand.
Boba banned him for a loving joke and he got pissed off for it and all this bullstuff happened then drama.
Woo.
Pretty Much.. Yes

Bobafet5 is a friend nuff' said

You also NEVER said STOP so perhaps that MIGHT of helped

You also NEVER said STOP so perhaps that MIGHT of helped

Holy stuff, why would I lie that I said stop. I did say stop.

The whole thing IS a joke. After i banned him he would laugh. He was skyping with me at the time. If was no more than a friendly joke that he took to this point
Well then I dont see why there would be a drama about you then.

What I don't get is why you kept joining.

Bobafet is extremely handicapped.

There's a very thin line between what jokes are funny and what is just plain annoying and pisses someone off while you laugh/get laughed at. Stop being such an idiot an be a good friend and not an starfish.

War Monger is a known idiot(to me, at least).

But seriously, why did you rejoin after like, the third time? You'd know he was a horrible friend. I'd just let him continue committing his ultimate friendry and ignore him.

Bobafet is clearly in the wrong here. Joke or not, after nine times its taken to far. I personally don't see why you would keep returning to the server though, Freek.

stuffty server anyway. really, it's not much to be bothered about when you don't lose anything in the first place.

War Monger, I am disappoint.

>repeated stupidity
>"it's ok guys it was all a joke!"

what

>repeated stupidity
>people get pissed
>"it's ok guys it was all a joke!"

what
Fixed

Ok, I'm missing something here. You guys are like best friends, and Boba said that you were making fun of him on irc. So if he'
s telling the truth then he has every right to ban you. If he's not telling the truth than you were stupid to make this topic and he was stupid to ban you.