Author Topic: T3HZ3N0N - loveist and an starfish  (Read 2541 times)

Oh boy, who saw this coming?  If you saw the "Am I the only one who finds Lizzyrascal annoying?" topic you will know why I made this thread.  He come in and starts stuffting on everything after Lizzy said she was sorry and would fix her behavior.  He even really overdid it when he came in and proceeded to call those that defended her whiteknights and morons.  Before this he has acted like a stuff but not as badly as this.
If you have arthritis, then should'nt you know... uh, spend your entire life trying to get rid of it and not posting on these forums?

Seriously, go away, no one has ever liked you. I am speaking the truth. If anyone likes you; they are:

1. Attention whoring
2. White knighting
3. child enthusiasts
4. Being lord tony (ie all 3.)

But seriously, your stuff is getting annoying, why should we treat you as if your a goddess? Don't give me that stuff like "lol i was only kidding". No. You weren't. Your attention whoring and it has to stop.

Okay, that's kinda pushing it. Lizzy hasn't being like that. Sure, she has enjoyed the limelight she's gotten by male forumers, but she hasn't been some sort of goddess. She's a typical young forumer.

2. White knighting

k.

I'll just back away slowly and let you morons do something stupid to prove that i was wrong all along and Lizzy isn't attention whoring.

Sorry for the DP, but, Not everyone on here is a regular, and when people say "who are you" it really pisses some people off.

Also, go learn what a whiteknight is.

Herewegoagain.png

I am a forumer, blocklander, gamer, human, player, and my name is Charlie "Zenon" Quake. now the question is, who are you?

go.

crappy 4chan clone

Rich Asian bastard playing a block building game full of gay/furries/bronies/immature people?

Nope.

And this.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=176306.msg4555300#msg4555300

Isn't this rule 5 and 6? He's just stating over and over again that hes not a rich bastard anymore yet stating that its he has 32k saved up.

Oh please.

Get back to the kitchen mariofan, and do the dishes.

Where's the loveism exactly? I'm not trying to be dismissive I'm just saying that I don't see much of it.

Where's the loveism exactly? I'm not trying to be dismissive I'm just saying that I don't see much of it.

Herewegoagain.png

There's a reason Xenon was perma'd like twice before this.

You're a nice gal aren't you?

I'm pretty sure since he's stuffting on LizzyRascal, he's being "loveist".
Unfortunately, that's now hot it works, and Lizzy needs to man woman up.

Oh look, 1 instant of loveism. It makes sufficient evidence to attack him for that reason.

I'm wondering if the here we go again thing with the "Gender: Female" was referring to how people "white knight" females most of the time, but still one comment doesn't make him a loveist twat.

Honestly
What's his problem with Lizzy?

She's not that bad.

Oh look, 1 instant of loveism. It makes sufficient evidence to attack him for that reason.

I'm wondering if the here we go again thing with the "Gender: Female" was referring to how people "white knight" females most of the time, but still one comment doesn't make him a loveist twat.
My main reason for making this topic is because of him being an starfish.  The "gender: female" thing was just another reason for this

Still isn't a reason to point it out. To be completely honest, it's more jackassery than loveism. Why you pointed it out is beyond me, because it we already have enough proof he's a richard.

I was wondering when someone would make this topic

hasnt this same guy been banned before

Wowee, I've actually Gained respect more mariofan09. My only problem with lizzy is when after she said that, she still was attention whoring.

also, if i'm being a jackass, is the rest of the blockland forums being super-duper-jackasses?

Wowee, I've actually Gained respect more mariofan09. My only problem with lizzy is when after she said that, she still was attention whoring.

also, if i'm being a jackass, is the rest of the blockland forums being super-duper-jackasses?
nope and lets not forget you also stuffpost everywhere