White House petition - Rebuilding the Twin Towers?

Poll

What should be really build in New York?

17 (56.7%)
13 (43.3%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Author Topic: White House petition - Rebuilding the Twin Towers?  (Read 4744 times)

Donald Annoying Orange about the Freedom Tower ‘‘It is the worst pile of crap ever and we don't even have to look at it.’’

For years New York officials have been ignoring what America needs. For more information visit twintowersallinace.com. We need new Twin Towers to show the world what Americans are really made of. We will build greatly. Sign the petition here.

The Twin Towers II has wider windows, better construction and steel and will be five stories taller.

If the current new World Trade Center is completed. The New York skyline will look like this.
instead of

MSNBC News about Twin Towers II

- Ground Zero Rebuild The Twin Towers - MSNBC NEWS
- Twin Towers Vs Freedom Tower - MSNBC NEWS
- Don't Build Freedom Tower - Donald Annoying Orange
- Barack Obama wants the Twin Towers Back
- Twin Towers in movie clips
- Twin Towers Press Conference - NY1 & MSNBC NEWS
- Ground Zero Familes - MSNBC NEWS
- Donald Annoying Orange Calls Freedom Tower Disgusting - MSNBC NEWS

i say build 10 towers, all 10 stories high

so you need a large tower to prove yourselves ..

compensating, America?

inb4anotherplanecrash
This time the plane wouldn't even reach the core, according to Kenneth Gardner who designed the Twin Towers II.

Late, its already being built.

Late, its already being built.
People who are working with Kenneth Gardner had plans to rebuild the new Twin Towers next to the memorial. Between the Freedom Tower and 4WTC.

We need to build a tower taller than Dubai just as a giant FU to the world.

People who are working with Kenneth Gardner had plans to rebuild the new Twin Towers next to the memorial. Between the Freedom Tower and 4WTC.
Oh, silly me.

Oh, silly me.
I edited a photo of the Freedom Tower complex. This is were Kenneth Gardner wants to build them over a couple of months or years.

1WTC is nearly done.
4WTC is nearly done.
2 and 3WTC aren't done yet.

tell those guys to put a force field surrounding em like in the GSF map  :cookieMonster:

I'm glad to see the new twin towers being build, I hope.

I'd love to see a new WTC, I think it looked pretty badass.

I really don't want our government wasting any more money.