Author Topic: Script_Placecam  (Read 8376 times)

Script_Placecam

Description:

A cam thats stays in place but you can still move your player.This is for 3rd person only.I see this usaully used in Blockland movies but by useing the console now just press a button and press it again to de-activate it. This is a keybind.

Credit:
David819 (Me) rough script

jess00 - fixing script
and
Headcrab zombie -Fixing script

Installation
Put Script_Placecam.zip into the Add-Ons folder in your Blockland folder.

Download
« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 09:06:47 PM by David819 »

It's easy to do in the console, anyway.

Code: [Select]
serverConnection.chaseCam(numberhere);
There's a better version with a GUI, anyway.

you fail
haha
inb4flame
inb4forumfight

Niether of these are what mine is.

1st and 3rd and the same, and yes, they are what yours is.

Yours just makes an unchangeable chasecam of like 99999 or something (I read your coding help topic), Gad's has a GUI that lets you set the value.

1st and 3rd and the same, and yes, they are what yours is.

Yours just makes an unchangeable chasecam of like 99999 or something (I read your coding help topic), Gad's has a GUI that lets you set the value.
i see.Well it was my second add-on :c.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 09:50:35 PM by David819 »

i see.Well it was my second add-on :c.
If it works, then good for you. Your mod may not have been a big community hit, but you hopefully learned a thing or two from making it.

The one I linked too also has this. It isn't just a hud hider.

Description is poorly written
This is Camera Mode.
Click your other control and it will make you go into a admin orb like object, other players cannot see the orb. You cannot move in the orb, but you see your player in the orb, you can move your player looking at him in your camera. This is pointless, but good for seeing what your dance looks like in your dance servers! Also good for moderating on your own games while going into first person, controling you player, but 3rd person, in the orb thing. Also this is nice to make blockland movies with.
but it does exactly the same thing, plus comes with hud hider, as stated.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 11:03:11 PM by Lugnut1206 »

Yeah but if you wait 99999 milliseconds, the camera moves again.