Author Topic: omg kunai knife and shurikens  (Read 3707 times)

i went to ministry's rpg server and there were shurikens and kunai knives, i checked forums, and asked but no one seems to know where to get them, are they just not for release or what...?

suggestion:
go ask ministry

LOZ your new avatar confuses me rofl

Badspot server has cool weapons too, I wonder if they will be in the next update.
(Horse ray and two guns, you wield them together, one click = 2 shots)

LOZ your new avatar confuses me rofl
It seems that ol' lobsterman is back.

The weapons i have on my server are on my server and Grimreapers, i dont think they will be released any time soon, If you thinking about asking me for them or how i got them, Dont ask because i will not tell you. Okay thanks

They will propably released when Aloshi's RPG Mod will be released, and this will still take some time.

Well, as there are Ninjas in the RPG Mod I'm working on (go figure), I figured they needed their own weapons. So Kaje modeled some excellent Kunai and Shuriken, and I just made the script. It'll be out when the mod comes out. (Not soon)

:(  I'm your buddy, can you PM me the weapons? Plz?

Well, as there are Ninjas in the RPG Mod I'm working on (go figure), I figured they needed their own weapons. So Kaje modeled some excellent Kunai and Shuriken, and I just made the script. It'll be out when the mod comes out. (Not soon)
hehe well at least i can use them on my server as soon as its released ;) i hope its released soon  :cookieMonster:

if there is ninja mod we of course need smoke bombs, katanas, and cloaking as well

Oh yeah. :cookieMonster:  Thx for reminding them, Lad.

if there is ninja mod we of course need smoke bombs, katanas, and cloaking as well

Clocking's easy. Tons of people have made using hidenode(blah);