Author Topic: Do Native Americans still celebrate thanksgiving?  (Read 1581 times)

They had a few hundred years to reproduce. The african population didn't have trouble reproducing, they were more persistent than the Native Americans.
African population wasnt killed to near extinction

African population wasnt killed to near extinction

But they weren't welcome neither and they were driven out many times. I somehow have a feeling they were trying to push the Africans out, but that failed.

But they weren't welcome neither and they were driven out many times. I somehow have a feeling they were trying to push the Africans out, but that failed.
You don't understand history very well.

But they weren't welcome neither and they were driven out many times. I somehow have a feeling they were trying to push the Africans out, but that failed.
We welcomed africans in the Americas as slaves, we werent "trying to push them out"

We didnt massacre the Africans, we enslaved them. We massacred the Natives.

Plus the Africans had already been exposed to Europeans for quite some time and were more immune to our diseases such as small pox - The Natives were not, and so many of them caught the disease


We welcomed africans in the Americas as slaves, we werent "trying to push them out"

We didnt massacre the Africans, we enslaved them. We massacred the Natives

Yeah as slaves to do our work.

After slavery became abolished, we shipped some of the africans back and the ones that stayed behind witnessed lynchings, segregation, kool kids klub, etc.



We clearly showed we didn't want them around anymore.

Yeah as slaves to do our work.

After slavery became abolished, we shipped some of the africans back and the ones that stayed behind witnessed lynchings, segregation, kool kids klub, etc.



We clearly showed we didn't want them around anymore.
Do you read what others say or do you just hit quote and then reword the same points youve been using

Do you read what others say or do you just hit quote and then reword the same points youve been using

I didn't see your ninja edit when you added in....

Quote
Plus the Africans had already been exposed to Europeans for quite some time and were more immune to our diseases such as small pox - The Natives were not, and so many of them caught the disease

Oh I think I forgot I edited