Author Topic: Steam - News | Gifting | Recommendations | General  (Read 3979 times)



TomTheGeek - TomTheGeek

I know I have the username ChuckTheArcher but really everyone knows me as TomTheGeek.

Don't ask where I got the name.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198048215553
One of the groups I'm in was started by my friend who is dedicating it to the marines.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 09:17:40 PM by Blocko 3D »



My recommendations;

  • WH40k: Space Marine

You're probably surprised that I'm even talking about this (not), but I still love this third person shooter.  You play as Captain Titus in singleplayer as you fight to defend an industrial planet.  In multiplayer, you take the battle with Space Marine against Chaos Marine.  Or, you can cooperatively kill hundreds and hundreds of orks with three of your friends.

  • Civilization 4 and V

Both of these games are probably one of my all time favorites, also probably because Firaxis is within driving distance of me and has ties to my high school, but regardless I still find these games pretty fun.  There are some glitches and bugs still present in the Civ5 though.

  • Simcity 4 Deluxe

Again, another one of my all-time favorites, except I remember playing this as a kid.  Nothing fills me with joy more than taxing the poor and dirty industrial companies, then plopping an Empire State Building in the middle of the slums for stuffs and giggles.

OP updated! QUICK GET THE SALES BEFORE TIME RUNS OUT!!!!!


Is this the final sale? Or will there be more after 1PM EST?

Is this the final sale? Or will there be more after 1PM EST?

There will be more, no doubt.

Just hurry and buy the current available games before they go off sale and a new one starts!

If anyone feels like they want to at complete random gift me something...

DEADISLANDDEADISLANDDEADISLAN D



Placid

also i need games $25- that are good. :(