4 (7%)
City builds
25 (43.9%)
Free builds
6 (10.5%)
Others
7 (12.3%)

Total Members Voted: 57

Author Topic: City builds. (I uploaded pictures of my city! PG 4&5)  (Read 5471 times)

What ever happend to the good old city builds? Now it is all TDM's or DM's. I know there are some good citys out there, but a one where friends can get togeather and build a quality city. I think there should be more of those around. If you want to help solve this problem PM me or just host a good city build. Also post pictures of the citys in this topic.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 07:26:43 PM by Cool Blockhead »

I remember you saying that on Aes's server. True that.
Where did Diggy go?

because no one can run 10,000 bricks because we all have stuffty computers and we all get bored too easily and asjkfhasgsfsa

this is me ^^^^

Even something small like rallyBlocks little city thing would be good. Anyway I made a list of good city builds. Barnabas' Hosting Stuff, aschilies (However you say it) Paradise Rp ( When free killers are not there), And Blocky999's Uber city Rp.

and we all get bored too easily and asjkfhasgsfsa
Yep, pretty much.
I might be turning on my server once in a while again. :S

I remember you saying that on Aes's server. True that.
Where did Diggy go?

Dill, can you do something? On Aes's server Operator banned me for fighting back after he kept trying to free kill me. Obviously he is an abuser.

Well I was planning on bringing my city rp back now that my PC tower has windows xp x64 edition but only issue my wifi adapter that I'd host with needs drivers and for some reason it won't install them lol.

I'm thinking about starting a City RP or Life RP of some kind. Devo's went down and he hasn't been on in a while, so I guess the Life RP throne is passed on to me. :P

I'm making a city build. In singleplayer.

Well once it's done you should host it...

Now it is all TDM's or DM's.

Actually, I haven't been able to find any TDM's or DM's, at least labeled correctly.  Everything I see is noob servers of Dragon RP's, random freebuilds, sometimes a legit gay server called naked Blockheads or something.  I miss good quality TDM's, DM's, and City RP's, especially any of such that use the most acute of events to make game play smooth.

This is why I'm making a completely evented City RP, because all mods suck.

And Blocky999's Uber city Rp.

And who's this Blocky999.  He sounds like a bright-eyed, up-coming troubadour of fantasticalness.

I'm Trying to make some good(ish) cities
Join my server some time.
I don't do it often because it is a lot of work

This isn't really a gallery thread but I don't care. Great discussion here.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 03:47:01 PM by Jasa1 »

Blocky999 has a topic here, just search Uber city Rp.

And aren't you Blocky999...? I looked The Uber city and you were the one who posted it...
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 06:00:18 PM by Cool Blockhead »