Author Topic: The forum is by far a better place than it was when I got here.  (Read 1592 times)

No sarcasm, and not a joke. The forum is truly a better place than awhile ago. I've known this for quite some time but I don't know how I could have said this myself.

I'm not going to go out and say that the forum 'used to be' a pit of flaming stuff, but it was sure worse than it is now. Just think to yourself, how many people are actually being genuinely NICE, or just friendly. That would have been a rare enough sight back then that people would wonder if you were trolling them or not.

Now it's nothing new, because everyone else has either chilled or wizened up. It used to be a non-stop hate machine of death until recently when most everyone discovered doing the same thing over and over again produces the same results.

Anyone who left awhile ago and came back now couldn't recognize this place, as it's completely different.

And damned if I say, this place is much better than it was before all this happened. I must have said this ten times, but I cannot stress it enough.

Discuss :o

because everyone else has either chilled or wizened up.
And because badspot made it so only people with keys could post.

For a second there I thought you meant it's better because of you.

forget no lol

I did not expect to actually say this, but I agree, it has changed for the better.

Well it actually did become a better place after he got here.

I did not expect to actually say this, but I agree, it has changed for the better.
Honestly, I have to agree with this. The forums used to be these "one-slip-you're-screwed"-type forums

I have to agree, trying to remember all the times anything good has happened in the past is almost non-exsistant, although you could say I got two chances...

I agree.

But i still miss the "good old days", when i was actually new to the forums.

Not that many people, arround 1-2k of them.

I've seen a lot of stages of this forum, I miss back early on when I joined, like kakashi said, the "Good Ol' Days", but I wish I had the maturity I have now back then. But now things seem a bit more mellow.

Some people need to go I think, but overall it's nice.

forget you friend

:D

get out of here you loving gay ass monday.

;D

get out of here you loving gay ass monday.

;D

Hug eachother for effect