Author Topic: The forum is by far a better place than it was when I got here.  (Read 1603 times)

Honestly, I have to agree with this. The forums used to be these "one-slip-you're-screwed"-type forums

I hate that. It's like your at court with Judge Judy. If someone finds one single flaw in what you say, you're forgeted.

In 2005 to 2009, idiots were banned, and were banned again if they tried to come back under an alt.
Now it seems the staff is just letting some people trample and toy with the forum.

All I can say is, we need better moderation, and the removal of Drama.

thats no fun

thats no fun

It's a known fact that society requires problems to function properly, which is why utopia is impossible.

In 2005 to 2009, idiots were banned, and were banned again if they tried to come back under an alt.
Now it seems the staff is just letting some people trample and toy with the forum.

Hey forget off

Nobody is 'trampling' anything. The only reason the whole giving banned users a second chance thing happened is because it's making badspot richer by the minute

wowe hy[popcryte

fuking ike go die you condsing pce of shet

/rookie

I'll bet the forum was made a good bit better because of the key-lockdown.

Lol, my first idea topic, I had pretty bad grammar and I asked for building ideas
I got flamed and people posted "translation: build something for me so I can put my name on it"

Drama exists for one reason and one reason only. So that stuff does not get posted elsewhere.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 08:13:36 PM by Mulch »

Yeah, when you start you are usually called stupid if you post anything even slightly stupid.

I didn't join til recently.

There's a connection.
No, their is no conection whatsoever. In fact, between you and Iban, it's gotten worse. It was ok for a while

Lets play, the blame game!

I agree before I even joined the forums I came here a few times when I had some problem or such in BL and I looked around some and it does seem better over all

wowe hy[popcryte

fuking ike go die you condsing pce of shet

/rookie
I remember Rookie. Guy was a total starfish and since he left the forum became a better place. I hope he is dead and never comes back :cookieMonster:

I always though Rookie was a girl... :cookieMonster:

no really I did