Author Topic: I wish...  (Read 1439 times)

I wish i had money to buy this game,but my parents say no.Never.Don't think about it.But how can't i think about it???I mean this is the game i dreamed about.Cuz i love lego,but lego online?I soo...want to play online but i cant,i have no credit card...How can i have one,im just a kid...Plzzz help me i totally want to play....

Quote from: blockland.us
Don't have a credit card or Paypal account? No problem!
Send a check or money order for $19.95 USD to:

Step 1 Games LLC
245 West 5th Avenue
Eugene, OR 97401
USA
Include your email address in the envelope so I can send your activation key to you.
Please make check payable to "Step 1 Games LLC".

I live in lithuania that is like in europe...i dont think i have dollars...and uhh...well my mom wouldn't let me do that...

Well use your mums credit card or whatever. 20 US dollars (Blockland cost) is only 14.87 euros. Just use paypal, you make the account as you pay for it, that's what i did.

Its still not euros in lithuania,and my mom said no to any use of her credit card....

You got Visa Gift Cards or Visa Prepaid Cards where you live?

Its still not euros in lithuania,and my mom said no to any use of her credit card....

Just get someone to buy it for you, I did that too, asked a friend to buy it for me over paypal and I gave him the money.
Simple thing (I have no paypal account and I had no bank account in this time)

You got Visa Gift Cards or Visa Prepaid Cards where you live?
Papyal accepts those cards, but put at least a dollar more then $20 or Paypal will eat $1 to register the card on the account and you'll be left with $19 with 95cents away from getting it...

It costs about 51.28936 Lithuanian Litas.
You could collect soda cans and scrap metal for recycling, or mow lawns or something. You could borrow money from friends.

Then your best bet would to be to find someone with a paypal account, ask them to buy it for you, and then pay them back.

If you can't do this for some reason, you should be able to just buy an envelope and a few postage stamps. Also, don't mail him the money, mail a money order if you can. This will keep your money from being lost or stolen. I have no experience with the Lithuanian postal service though, so I don't know if the offer mail orders.

It would probably be better if you first went to the bank and converted the money into either USD or Euros.