Author Topic: Jealous critics are jerks  (Read 5583 times)

OP is loving handicapped. People have the right to criticize what they want, that's just part of life. You can forget off, eat a rancid cat turd and die.

User was banned for this post
Really? I was eating..  :panda:

OP is loving handicapped. People have the right to criticize what they want, that's just part of life. You can forget off, eat a rancid cat turd and die.

User was banned for this post
This post probably wouldn't have gotten him banned if he would have left out the second sentence, lol

surprisingly not surprised.

Anyone else going to quote it?

I mean, it's been there since December 5th.

I just got here tho :)

This post probably wouldn't have gotten him banned if he would have left out the second sentence, lol

???

This post probably wouldn't have gotten himher banned if heshe would have left out the second sentence, lol

She pissed me off anyway, nothing of importance was lost. She complained to much about her life; that enough should have gotten her banned,"Don't tell people your are going to kill yourself, just do it." She was basically doing that but in subtle way.

She pissed me off anyway, nothing of importance was lost. She complained to much about her life; that enough should have gotten her banned,"Don't tell people your are going to kill yourself, just do it." She was basically doing that but in subtle way.
No, you took that rule WAY out of context.

She stopped complaining about it anyways, where were you?

No, you took that rule WAY out of context.

She stopped complaining about it anyways, where were you?
She never stopped.

Don't tell people your are going to kill yourself, just do it. <- This is almost word for word what the rule says. Look up the definition of "context" then look at the phrase definition for "to take out of context" before you try to confront me with the new-found vocabulary of yours.

She never stopped.

Don't tell people your are going to kill yourself, just do it. <- This is almost word for word what the rule says. Look up the definition of "context" then look at the phrase definition for "to take out of context" before you try to confront me with the new-found vocabulary of yours.
But she isn't breaking that rule.

If that's word for word at least understand it word for word.

Also, I did use "out of context" right.

It was a statement in the rules, which was under the phrase "do not plea for sympathy"
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=2856.0

But she's back :(