Author Topic: Blatant Anti-Bronies  (Read 56897 times)

And that's my point, they came to terms with that bronies are close to them.
>Generalization
Some are, not everyone who watches it is a furry though.

>Generalization
Some are, not everyone who watches it is a furry though.
Understandable, but furries are still a pretty big percentage of the fandom, it's just not seen here.

I'm not angry at the bronies themselves, I'm angry about how they make something MLP related every time I go online.
Browsing Deviantart, I will almost always find more than 10 pictures of MLP characters under the "New" section.
Going to a public Minecraft server, I will find at least 1 giant pixel art of a MLP character. One of my friends in RL is a brony, and he's... Uh... Weird to say the least.

Opinion rant end. :/

I'm not angry at the bronies themselves, I'm angry about how they make something MLP related every time I go online.
Browsing Deviantart, I will almost always find more than 10 pictures of MLP characters under the "New" section.
Going to a public Minecraft server, I will find at least 1 giant pixel art of a MLP character. One of my friends in RL is a brony, and he's... Uh... Weird to say the least.

The bronies turned that fallout wikia into their own private image dump. The entire loving wikia is their own photobucket.

Now where can i find the 9mm weapon mo-

WTF!? RAINBOWDASH!

But yeah i was visiting the Ace of spades forums and found 10 MLP threads! 10!

GO MEGA BEAR!!! STAND UP FOR THEM!!!
I'm not really trying to stand up for them, rather get people to understand that sometimes opinions are best kept to themselves. I've kind of backed off in this topic and let other users post, which I'd say worked out well. Bushido, Mulch, and a few other members have made great points and I agree with them greatly.

Even a huge furry community knew that bronies == furries.
FA constantly changes its banner, usually at the beginning of each month.
That was the banner for 2 days, and many people raged at it.

They're similar in that the ponies are anthro, but that's really the only similarity.

Now where can i find the 9mm weapon mo-

WTF!? RAINBOWDASH!

But yeah i was visiting the Ace of spades forums and found 10 MLP threads! 10!

I search Squidward and I get this.

I search Squidward and I get this.

[img ]http://img.ponibooru.org/_images/8f570f29d9ecc039436a84428955c662/53985%20-%20applejack%20artist%3Apsychoduck%20fluttershy%20pinkie_pie%20rainbow_dash%20ra%E2%80%8Brity%20spongebob_Squarepants%20squidward%20twilight_sparkle%20twiworm.jpg[/img]
Hahaha that's because of this guy: http://www.reddit.com/user/PsychoDuck
http://psychoduck21.deviantart.com/art/My-Little-Squidward-FiT-263925510

Double toast: forget sorry about the page stretch.

Exactly, it's like Rule 34.
For example, if you want to search up desktop backgrounds that are portal-related, you get ponies.
Want to watch a Skyrim let's play? Ponies in the related videos
They have created ponies for every meme including WOOL, Extensive Gaston Unit, and pretty much any video game you search up will result in ponies.

Extensive Gaston Unit isn't the original lol.

You can't even look at skyrim mods without finding a bunch of pony stuff mods.

oh like today i was looking for some help with a sound bug i have on fallout NV and i get a MLP mod for Fallout NV