Blatant Anti-Bronies

Author Topic: Blatant Anti-Bronies  (Read 55570 times)

Sig'd
Just checked your sig. That dragon fleshlight doesn't look half bad to be honest.

Tomas the tank engine has a real loving lovey smokestack.
And have you seen his buffers? ohhhh yeeeaaahhh

tomas the train's blue body makes my snake stand up

Because of people like you who keep perpetuating these threads lol
It's been over six months and you dumb friends still think arguing, flaming, and other general childishness is going to make the "problem" go away.
I agree with this. The amount of research out there is both astonishing and disgusting.
That's still no reason to discriminate against the people who don't think like that.
o bby u can spark my plug any time
I rarely post in it now, it's just a stuffpile that's always derailed, and full of people who are too insecure to post in off-topic.
It's a cancer that protects itself.

forgetin' lol.

Ban reason?
Something about not taking kindly to his kind 'round here

I rarely post in it now, it's just a stuffpile that's always derailed, and full of people who are too insecure to post in off-topic.
it would be very difficult for you to exaggerate any harder.

tomas the train's blue body makes my snake stand up
And this sentence makes mine ;)

Just checked your sig. That dragon fleshlight doesn't look half bad to be honest.
heresy

I post in OT all the time what are you talking about?

I post in OT all the time what are you talking about?
I'm talking about the MLP thread.

Why does everyone here think that making a thread addressing a series of conflicts will resolve the conflict and not totally backfire and cause another thread devoted to flaming over something as trivial as MLP?

If you guys would just let it lie than there would be far less drama and it would be far less annoying.

I don't really see anything wrong with it as of now, it's not creating world wars or anything.I'm not gay.
were women's rights creating world wars? if no, does that mean you'd be okay with women not having rights based simply on the fact that it wasn't causing world wars?

Why does everyone here think that making a thread addressing a series of conflicts will resolve the conflict and not totally backfire and cause another thread devoted to flaming over something as trivial as MLP?

If you guys would just let it lie than there would be far less drama and it would be far less annoying.

were women's rights creating world wars? if no, does that mean you'd be okay with women not having rights based simply on the fact that it wasn't causing world wars?
I'm male, why would I care if they didn't?
The womens rights activists never did anything extreme.

I'm male, why would I care if they didn't?
The womens rights activists never did anything extreme.

because you should care about the rights of everyone, regardless of whether you're their race/gender/loveuality/nationality/etc
not caring makes you a dunkass to the extreme
this is exactly what i am saying. women's rights activism never did anything extreme, which means obviously you must not care about it
after all, you said you didn't care about the rights of people who don't fit into gender norms for that reason