Blatant Anti-Bronies

Author Topic: Blatant Anti-Bronies  (Read 55633 times)

I feel the same way about bronies as I do with furries and homoloveuals. They can do whatever it is they do so long as they leave me out of it unless I join.
I don't understand why so many people hate others for such stupid reasons *cough*tony*cough*

Well did you guys hear the good news? Hasbro is taking down all pony/brony videos on youtube.
I find it funny that you are pulling lies out of your ass.

I find it funny that you are pulling lies out of your ass.
Oh look, Tony's being a troll
anyway, nothing new, i guess.

Well did you guys hear the good news? Hasbro is taking down all pony/brony videos on youtube.
actually, trolls do that and since hasbro has a copyright to protect, they can't claim they're not the ones doing it since basically saying "people are allowed to upload copyrighted material" would result in more knock-off ponies and dvds being produced. a few of the copyright notices last time around had the name misspelled as "habsro"

Aphtonites, Stuntman, Lord Tony, and anyone else who posts in this topic. Maybe it's time we stop posting? Since we all know that there is no clear end to this argument maybe everyone can agree that some sort of impasse has been reached, and maybe the best thing to do would be to stop pointlessly fueling an argument that's just going to keep going.

It's a stalemate. You guys aren't going to prove anything, and we won't stop retaliating. Then again we can't prove much either. It's absolutely pointless to fight over such trivial things.

Aphtonites, Stuntman, Lord Tony, and anyone else who posts in this topic. Maybe it's time we stop posting? Since we all know that there is no clear end to this argument maybe everyone can agree that some sort of impasse has been reached, and maybe the best thing to do would be to stop pointlessly fueling an argument that's just going to keep going.
isn't the point of drama to have pointless arguments that'll never be resolved and go nowhere?

isn't the point of drama to have pointless arguments that'll never be resolved and go nowhere?

no

no. you stupid lol

what
this is still going?

forget off hes my love
OK OK he needs to not talk about bronies and anti bronies then :(