Blatant Anti-Bronies

Author Topic: Blatant Anti-Bronies  (Read 55637 times)

Megabear did it.
whos this Megabear guy
OK OK he needs to not talk about bronies and anti bronies then :(
Tell that to the people in the OP.

Don't start pointing fingers. It's been 40 pages of pointless bickering no one has gotten any further in the arguments.

1 of ur quotes is in the op XD

Don't start pointing fingers. It's been 40 pages of pointless bickering no one has gotten any further in the arguments.
I'm just saying that if everyone could keep their mouths shut (namely the people in the OP...) a lot of arguments about bronies could be avoided. Not saying bronies are the victim, they start stuff too; but in general the kind of members I've stated begin this pointless stuff.
1 of ur quotes is in the op XD
no job o spouse

They can have their opinions about it. You blew that completely out of proportion and actually created a far bigger argument then you tried to solve.

They can have their opinions about it. You blew that completely out of proportion and actually created a far bigger argument then you tried to solve.
No I did not. I have no problems about them having opinions as I clearly stated--try reading again. The problem is they just spout their opinion and nothing good can come of it, in fact, it can only lead to arguments. The point of this drama is that some members have to learn to hold their tongue.

Most brony haters have never seen the show itself. So maybe if they watch it they could join the herd  ,right?

Most brony haters have never seen the show itself. So maybe if they watch it they could join the herd  ,right?
No... I think they're just really stupid people who like to judge others.

Honestly, ignoring Bronies is not that hard.  I did it from the very start, I would only talk about them in drama threads.  They really aren't that bad anymore, and never really were.  Everyone needs to stfu:(

Honestly, ignoring Bronies is not that hard.  I did it from the very start, I would only talk about them in drama threads.  They really aren't that bad anymore, and never really were.  Everyone needs to stfu:(
Yeah.

Pretty much what I wanted all along. :)

Pretty much what I wanted all along. :)
Then you would have ignored it and not made this thread :(

I find it funny that you are pulling lies out of your ass.

Actually companies can now shut down youtube for days if they have to just to remove copyrighted videos.

Actually companies can now shut down youtube for days if they have to just to remove copyrighted videos.
Oh god did it pass?

Then you would have ignored it and not made this thread :(
Then no one would know how much this kind of thing annoys people!