Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1628115 times)

Sweet, there is now FTL music on the server. By any chance do you have parts of these two tracks on it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNmxn8coZLk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ysIDVlRLwk

Neither. It comes entirely from the Cosmos Battle track.

I just donated 12$ dollars :D
Hopefully i can get my donor benefits soon!

I just donated 12$ dollars :D
Hopefully i can get my donor benefits soon!
Is your BL_ID the same as listed in your profile?

You've been added, thank you and enjoy!

No people here We need some players over here!

No people here We need some players over here!
nobody ever seems to be there anymore ;/

It really only has people on weekends..

i remember in bedroom days there would ALWAYS be at least 12 players.

People who are saying runner + guns akimbo is OP is wrong.

Runner has low health and can easily be killed, the guys who say hes op like that can't kill a runner when hes using that combo.

People who are saying runner + guns akimbo is OP is wrong.

Runner has low health and can easily be killed, the guys who say hes op like that can't kill a runner when hes using that combo.

The OP'ness of that combo largely depends on the boss, since some bosses are just easier to kite and dodge.

Boss suggestion, Kompressor, Lord of the Shadows!
Has the dark spell from from the spell pack that blinds people, can turn invisible temporarily when standing still, and has a dagger that makes him rush forwards before stabbing. He doesn't have a lot of health, is weak to fall or wall damage, and has a small jump. Kinda like Dishonored.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 09:52:25 PM by 16-Bit »

Has the dark spell from from the spell pack that blinds people, can turn invisible temporarily when standing still, and has a dagger that makes him rush forwards before stabbing. He doesn't have a lot of health, is weak to fall or wall damage, and has a small jump. Kinda like Dishonored.
I don't know if I am allowed to say this already but, I thought we where already working on that since the bedroom ended.

Beats me, I have no clue on it considering its been nearly a year since thats been brought up.

Too much like Spyro. I was thinking Kompressor would be a turret-builder, except the turrets would be shadows and he could build turrets quicker. He has all kinds of turrets and can have more than one up at a time. We already have most of the normal classes based as bosses. But for Constructor it would be fun.

RIP
Odysseus The Greek Hero
Redconer
The Great Adventurer
Agent Creeper
Doctor Who!
Banette
Otis117

Yes, it was a good day, we lost seven people in about five minutes.
I killed 6 people by one simple click, gruesome it was, get on my level.