Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1625985 times)

THiS IS MY REAL FINAL APPLiCATION!

This isn't even my final form.

Name is Unavailable- Abstain. "Learned how to control my anger" worries me a lot. I've had plenty of people who have "controlled" their anger problems, none of them turned out pretty. Decent application though.
Thank you for telling me that my application was decent. I posted this a long time ago and I really appreciate you commenting on it.
Approved!
I didn't have the admin when I joined.
Did you set it to 38424?

wait, why was my application skipped?

wait, why was my application skipped?
Where was it? I collect applications prior to reviewing by skimming the thread looking for application-looking posts. Did your application not look like an application?

Where was it? I collect applications prior to reviewing by skimming the thread looking for application-looking posts. Did your application not look like an application?
That might have been it. I didn't even see one either.
He might've gotten 404'd or had a DNS error that caused the post to never appear.

Just to be sure, is Point Blank equipped to sentries so that no random idiot gets infront of their firing range and makes them get damaged heavily?
If you get hit by a sentry rocket right next to the sentry that fired it, it counts as self damage and will probably kill the person hit.

I missed January's evaluation by 1

I missed January's evaluation by 1
Uh, you would have had to repost it since then if you wanted to get reviewed again.

Please can someone read my final application?

Please can someone read my final application?

You'll probably have to wait a month or more. We don't do reviews very frequently.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 03:43:32 PM by Cuddles le Bear »

Ok I'll wait I'm patient

Bye I have to go
Was that really needed? No, this isn't a chit chat room, this is forums