Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1628885 times)

Woah, Kaje 2.0 is AWESOME!
Thanks to Aware for cracking the code
although he can take 1,00000 wrench stabs and cloakstabs
sucks I couldn't do anything for 5 minutes, and then had to go lol

I think I am like the seventh person to win with Kaje 2.0

*ahem*
you're a cheater :(

besides I got like 20 hints from Jetz

I never even told you how I got it.
Well, it certainty wasn't randomly punching in words in the minigame

Well, it certainty wasn't randomly punching in words in the minigame
You're correct there; I actually "cracked" the code using legitimate techniques. Like how a professional password cracker would.

Calling that cheating is like saying using a chainsaw to cut down a tree instead of a hand-saw is cheating. Because that's pretty much what I did.

You're correct there; I actually "cracked" the code using legitimate techniques. Like how a professional password cracker would.

Calling that cheating is like saying using a chainsaw to cut down a tree instead of a hand-saw is cheating. Because that's pretty much what I did.
Fair enough, but it probably isn't the way it was designed to be.

jetz is lucky i didnt bring out THIS badboy

;)

So yeah, for those of you who didn't read the topic title, any of the last few posts, and haven't visited the server yet, Kaje 2.0 has been released.

The battlesuit features a large array of weapons including rail guns, rockets, a flamethrower, two variants of laser machine guns, a plasma rifle, and a short range burst cannon. However, only three are available at once, and they're selected randomly. It also features a unique armor mechanic. When its armor is up, it is highly resistant to non-explosive weapons and has its weapons ready to use. Upon soaking up enough damage, the armor will falter, the weapons will fail, and it will take full damage from weapons for a short time. It's also highly resistant to backstabs, sword stabs, wrench hits, and the like, though these can break the armor effectively. On top of that, it's immune to the medic's uber-stab and blutsauger. Good luck fighting this beast.

and rockets still work wonderfully against him

and rockets still work wonderfully against him
Yeah, that was sorta the inspiration for the armor mechanic.

Also, the Firebug got a new shotgun.

The 1KO gun should be nerfed IMO.

That looks lovey as hell. Can't wait to play with him.