Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1627420 times)

I always thought a good idea would be to cycle the center of the map

it would add variety and save on loading time.

I would also like to see weapon skins purchasable with boss coins
Two Nice Ideas There... I'd like to see some form of Level that's partially underground, lots of cover, ETC. It'd be intresting.

For boss special abilities:
Badspot - A small radius of falling Destructo Wand attacks in a medium pace
Ephialtes - A bigger shockwave ring in a orange color that hits a player with full force in small-medium range
Rotondo - I think the ground pound is the ability, but would be unique if he threw a big chunk like in L4D
Kaje - Deflects any projectile to attack one upon low shield
Dark Samus - Metroid bombs
Mocheeze - Can turn dead players into weak minions
Penthselia - A big spear that can penetrate through players
Sky Captain - Something involving about air
William - Those Code Lyoko creature things

I think the constructor and demolition man need revamps.
I also like the idea of only the middle of the map rotating, that way if admins modify the admin lounge they won't have to duplicate it into every map, it'd be a mess.
Weapon skins would be awesome, too!

I feel like I have built up such a negative rep (due to always being weird to Zuki) that if I apply for admin I'll get instantly denied

This is hilarious

There aren't any admins on, I'll try and keep it under control.
Also, is it me or did Sky Captain get more voice lines for losing.

A problem regarding Dark Samus.
Since she glitches in water, is it okay to use damaging water as one of the map's main features?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 01:24:57 AM by Fastlex »

I think a user named Zoltan is having problems with boss name announcement.

Edit: I have to go for the night.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 12:01:35 AM by Johnny Blockhead »

Also, is it me or did Sky Captain get more voice lines for losing.
"NNO!"
I just lost it when he said that

Umm, the runner glitch isn't fixed, I just died as mocheeze when I possessed a runner.. again.

Umm, the runner glitch isn't fixed, I just died as mocheeze when I possessed a runner.. again.
The bug of Mocheeze turning back into a blockhead was fixed, but you still died in mid-jump, having only 1/10 of total health of the Runner. Runner has 75 health, one tenth is seven, so you took seven damage in that .2 seconds, therefore dying. This is why I voted for class revamps, issues like these are unhelpful, and generally make the game less fun.

I am proposing an idea. With the cost of 100 boss coins (opinion), you would be able to add a customized title. Max characters of 10. Before purchasing it, let them be warned, inappropriate titles will result in a point reset and 2 day ban (also opinion). If you are having trouble with this, I could help.

Name: Alive
BLID: 41373

:cookieMonster: :cookie:

I am proposing an idea. With the cost of 100 boss coins (opinion), you would be able to add a customized title. Max characters of 10. Before purchasing it, let them be warned, inappropriate titles will result in a point reset and 2 day ban (also opinion). If you are having trouble with this, I could help.

Name: Alive
BLID: 41373

:cookieMonster: :cookie:
Bad idea, or should I say horrible idea

Bad idea, or should I say horrible idea

Can I ask why? General agrees with it.  :cookie:

Can I ask why? General agrees with it.  :cookie:
100 boss coins for a title with the max of 10 characters?!

MONEY WELL SPENT

100 boss coins for a title with the max of 10 characters?!

MONEY WELL SPENT
Plus, you can pretty much copy any other title. If Mods/Admins get special titles, People could copy them.