Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1735830 times)

and this wouldn't happen if kalim didnt call me herman and dumbass

and if your gonna talk to me do it on my server im bored of this

Let me correct that for you, it wouldn't happen if you talked back to him, he was joking around with calling you a Herman in the first place.

Herman joke

Your head

Are you trying to imply you've hurt us somehow?

Double pasta
and if your gonna talk to me do it on my server im bored of this
I refuse due to the fact that you will ban me for being right and you being wrong

Let me correct that for you, it wouldn't happen if you talked back to him, he was joking around with calling you a Herman in the first place.

Herman joke

Your head
its no use, red.
the kids suffered brain damage beyond repair.
we can't help him/

i wont im to good for that and i cant ban you or eles i cant play pecon and pecon wants it to be good

i wont im to good for that and i cant ban you or eles i cant play pecon and pecon wants it to be good
I need a translator

flat that very funny but well you se IDC ABOUT THIS REALLY

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed, used to many handicap pills and exploded eating too much pie, therefore being on his period too early and raging too hard.

This wouldn't have happened if you didn't act like an idiot and evade a mute. You broke the rules and then spammed the topic. Now you are banned.

here pecon im mad cuz kalim called me a dumbass and herman why idk and idc i not ban in any of you form my serevr pecon you want your server to be good and the wont really help when i tell ppl about this well it

I need a translator
Code: [Select]
I will not, I'm too great for that and I can't ban you unless I can play in the server and Pecon wants his server to be wealthy

here pecon im mad cuz kalim called me a dumbass and herman why idk and idc i not ban in any of you form my serevr pecon you want your server to be good and the wont really help when i tell ppl about this well it

You didn't calm him down, infact, he WAS calm already. You just insulted him, resulted in a 3 minute mute. Due to your impatience, you evaded it and got yourself banned. Shame on you
Learn to read

here pecon im mad cuz kalim called me a dumbass and herman why idk and idc i not ban in any of you form my serevr pecon you want your server to be good and the wont really help when i tell ppl about this
Here Pecon i'm mad because Kalim called me a Dumbass and Herman. Why, I Don't Know and I don't care. I wont ban any of you from my server. Pecon you want your server to be good and that won't really help when I tell people about this