Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1665357 times)

your app has been administratively vetoed due to lack of rhymes
i hope you remember that for the next time

if i make an admin app that is like a rap do I get insta admin

if i make an admin app that is like a rap do I get insta admin
If you make an admin app that is like a rap we never said that you would get crap. But that is not to say the vote won't be swayed for it you drop a few rhymes it will go in your way.

Rapplications will only get bonus points if they are at or above my level of rap proficiency. Attempts that turn out at or below Gizmo's level will be denied, and will probably get you arrested for crimes against rhythm and language in certain states.

-rap-

lol why are you wasting your time coming up with lyrics

lol why are you wasting your time coming up with lyrics
*Equips lute*
*Plays a few notes in preparation for explanatory ballad*
"Oooohhhhh...."

*clubs ResonKinetic with lute*
*Launches back into rap*

Bitch reread the last page, I told you before.
Why you wanna break up our fun lyrical war?
And who are you to tell me to not do something I adore?
It seems to me that you've got more to answer for.

How is he gonna answer anything; you clubbed him with a loving lute.

Won't be long before Reson makes his comeback (Which will fail).

Name: Bladeboy
BL_ID: 28621
Previous administration expierience: been admin on 3adminserver3's server, Dryalex10's server, Soule's server, Outpact's server, ZangoTrango's server, Daniel.S's server, Maybe more, idk
Who recommends you: Solaire/islondar, Shroombot, Purpleshift, ZangoTrango, Unicorncuddle,
Why should i accept you: I spend along of time in servers to administrate to help hosts and players, I've been administrating for a couple of years now.
Timezone/region: Western Europe, Belgium

-this was my first post and it was literal autism-
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 03:56:40 PM by Zharthon »

-snip-

How have you been administrating for 9 months if you're a 70k? Unless you're on an alternate key, you've been here 4 months, max.

Name: Bladeboy
BL_ID: 28621
Previous administration expierience: been admin on 3adminserver3's server, Dryalex10's server, Soule's server, Outpact's server, ZangoTrango's server, Daniel.S's server, Maybe more, idk
Who recommends you: Solaire/islondar, Shroombot, Purpleshift, ZangoTrango, Unicorncuddle,
Why should i accept you: I spend along of time in servers to administrate to help hosts and players, I've been administrating for a couple of years now.
Timezone/region: Western Europe, Belgium
It is best to edit your original admin application than to post a new one.

I thought I would say something here. I might not be able to admin for quite a long time since I am dealing with a ton of personal issues and I might be going to a different state for school. If I can make visits home I will try to admin and give an update but I am probably not going to have the chance to do much on this server for the next few months. I'm sorry if this causes issues but I can't really avoid my situation right now. I hope you guys continue to have a great time and a successful server while I'm gone.

I thought I would say something here. I might not be able to admin for quite a long time since I am dealing with a ton of personal issues and I might be going to a different state for school. If I can make visits home I will try to admin and give an update but I am probably not going to have the chance to do much on this server for the next few months. I'm sorry if this causes issues but I can't really avoid my situation right now. I hope you guys continue to have a great time and a successful server while I'm gone.
Wish you luck, Zego

God Cat is too OP

*Equips lute*
*Plays a few notes in preparation for explanatory ballad*
"Oooohhhhh...."

*clubs ResonKinetic with lute*
*Launches back into rap*

Bitch reread the last page, I told you before.
Why you wanna break up our fun lyrical war?
And who are you to tell me to not do something I adore?
It seems to me that you've got more to answer for.

Oh stuff roleplaying, we got a badass over here
oh wait i forgot that you're just a weeaboo queer
your immensely bad rhymes are something to fear
Now pack up, forget you, and go home, my dear.
im kidding i love you

Oh stuff roleplaying, we got a badass over here
oh wait i forgot that you're just a weeaboo queer
your immensely bad rhymes are something to fear
Now pack up, forget you, and go home, my dear.
im kidding i love you

7/10 could of been better