Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1630173 times)

REQUEST:
Make the kaje boss 500 HP.
Damn TankTurret and Sentries

Make it so you can't pick the same boss 3 times in a row.

KEEP GETTING BAD SPOT BOSSES

I do agree, everybody is Badspot.

In general every time somebody is Badspot, the time just runs out because nobody as Badspot can skill scouts or Spy's because they are too fast. No Normal can kill Badspot because he has way to much health. I think lowering his HP to 2000 would be good as well as making the Demo-Wand Sword do a tad bit more damage so it is at most a 2-hit kill.

I do agree, everybody is Badspot.

In general every time somebody is Badspot, the time just runs out because nobody as Badspot can skill scouts or Spy's because they are too fast. No Normal can kill Badspot because he has way to much health. I think lowering his HP to 2000 would be good as well as making the Demo-Wand Sword do a tad bit more damage so it is at most a 2-hit kill.

Or nerf the Shock wave so the boss will stop flying around he room

Or nerf the Shock wave so the boss will stop flying around he room
The shockwave was modified specifically to allow the boss to fly around the room more efficiently.

...  :cookieMonster:

The only reason shockwave is good is because you can launch yourself away from dangers.
I found soldiers are extremely effective against badspot.

Rainbow Tylenol loop.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=180068.0
use for music?
« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 07:36:34 PM by Block Box »

Someone changed the maximum players 2 one :c

Someone mucked around in the server settings and forgot to update the player count afterwards. Should be fixed now. I'll mention in the RTB thread later that this is a bit of an annoyance.

Also, nice work on the bridge, Tetris.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 09:18:45 PM by -Jetz- »

we can all assume it was a super admin because admins cant change the numbers of players, i think

I finished it up actually.

The only reason shockwave is good is because you can launch yourself away from dangers.
I found soldiers are extremely effective against badspot.

It does work quite nicely because he can't kill you. But you still cannot kill him either.

While the server was a one-player only server, I decided to join in and collect chests and play around. I even decided to be a pyro and use jump-jets to get to the top of the timer and take a pic of myself.

Yeah but I did most of it.

You know what, lets just split the credit 50/50

Yeah but I did most of it.

You know what, lets just split the credit 50/50
No, you built it. All i did was build the shelter thing, the railings, and finish the other side of the bridge.

You actually built it, i just finished it.